Today, Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with OnePlus 8 (IN2013, IN2017) owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of OnePlus 8 (IN2013, IN2017). If you have recently bought IN2013, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever IN2013 is turned on. It activates the Android operating system of OnePlus 8 (IN2013, IN2017). Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on IN2013. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature on OnePlus 8 IN2013. We have to unlock IN2013 bootloader manually. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking OnePlus 8 (IN2013, IN2017) bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM on IN2013 after unlocking it bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting ZTE Nubia Red Magic 5G NX659J. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of OnePlus 8 (IN2013, IN2017).
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock bootloader of OnePlus 8 (IN2013, IN2017) without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options on OnePlus 8 (IN2013, IN2017). You must note that your IN2013 will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROMs on IN2013. You must activate OEM unlock options on OnePlus 8 (IN2013, IN2017). Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk on IN2013. You will be able to root IN2013 after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on OnePlus 8 (IN2013, IN2017), then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader of OnePlus 8 (IN2013, IN2017). You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking bootloader of OnePlus 8 IN2013, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from IN2013 during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock bootloader of OnePlus 8 (IN2013, IN2017). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if OnePlus 8 (IN2013, IN2017) got broken during bootloader unlock process. IN2013 battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process.
How to Unlock Bootloader of OnePlus 8 (IN2013, IN2017) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu on IN2013, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “Software Information” option on IN2013.
3. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” on IN2013.
4. Tap “Settings” Menu again on IN2013.
5. Tap “Developer options” on IN2013.
6. Activate “OEM Unlock” option on IN2013.
7. Download OnePlus 8 USB driver and install it on PC.
8. Download 15 seconds ADB Installer v1.4.3 ZIP file for OnePlus 8. It is developed by XDA member Snoop05. It includes ADB, Fastboot and Drivers.
9. Open ADB Fastboot folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
10. Connect IN2013 with PC via USB cable.
11. Inside the ADB Fastboot folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
12. Enter the following command after opening the Command Window:
13. Enter the following command to put OnePlus 8 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
14. Now enter the following command to unlock bootloader of OnePlus 8:
fastboot oem unlock
15. Choose “Unlock the bootloader” option on IN2013 using volume down button and confirm it using power button.
16. Enter the following command after a few seconds:
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of OnePlus 8 (IN2013, IN2017). If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking OnePlus 8 (IN2013, IN2017) bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding OnePlus 8 (IN2013, IN2017). You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your IN2013.