Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Google Pixel 4a (G025J, G025M) (sunfish) owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with 3140mAh battery, electronic image stabilization support, 128GB internal storage space, 12.2MP camera and dual-pixel phase detection support. If you have recently bought Pixel 4a G025N, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Pixel 4a (G025J, G025M). Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Pixel 4a G025N bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Google Pixel 4 XL. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of Pixel 4a.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock Pixel 4a (G025J, G025M) bootloader without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Pixel 4a (G025J, G025M) will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM. You must activate OEM unlock options on your phone. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Pixel 4a (G025J, G025M), then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Pixel 4a G025N bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock Pixel 4a (G025J, G025M) bootloader. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Pixel 4a battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Google Pixel 4a (G025J, G025M, G025N) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “Software Information” option.
3. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” on Pixel 4a.
4. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
5. Tap “Developer options”, then activate “USB debugging” and “OEM unlocking” option.
6. Download Google Pixel 4a USB driver and install it on PC.
7. Turn off your phone, then press power button and volume down button simultaneously to put Google Pixel 4a into Fastboot mode.
8. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
9. Download SDK Platform Tools Zip File.
10. Open platform-tools folder within the Android SDK folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
11. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
12. Enter the following command:
fastboot flashing unlock
13. Choose “Unlock the bootloader” option using Pixel 4a volume button and confirm it using power button.
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of Pixel 4a (G025J, G025M). If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Pixel 4a bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Pixel 4a. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your phone.