Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with OnePlus Nord (AC2001, AC2003) owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with 6.44 inches Fluid AMOLED display. If you have recently bought OnePlus Nord (AC2001, AC2003), then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on OnePlus Nord (AC2001, AC2003). Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking OnePlus Nord AC2003 bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Realme U1. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of OnePlus Nord.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock OnePlus Nord (AC2001, AC2003) bootloader without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your OnePlus Nord (AC2001, AC2003) will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM. You must activate OEM unlock options on OnePlus Nord AC2003. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on OnePlus Nord (AC2001, AC2003), then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking OnePlus Nord (AC2001, AC2003) bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock OnePlus Nord (AC2001, AC2003) bootloader. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. OnePlus Nord AC2003 battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader of OnePlus Nord (AC2001, AC2003) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “Software Information” option.
3. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” on OnePlus Nord.
4. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
5. Tap “Developer options”, then activate “USB debugging” and “OEM unlocking” option.
6. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
7. Connect OnePlus Nord with PC via USB cable.
8. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
9. Open platform-tools folder within the Android SDK folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
10. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
11. Enter the following command after opening the Command Window:
12. Enter the following command to put OnePlus Nord into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
13. Now enter the following command to unlock bootloader of OnePlus Nord:
fastboot oem unlock
14. Choose “Unlock the bootloader” option on OnePlus Nord using volume down button and confirm it using power button.
15. Enter the following command after a few seconds:
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of OnePlus Nord (AC2001, AC2003). If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking OnePlus Nord AC2003 bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding OnePlus Nord. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your phone.