Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Realme U1 (RMX1831, RMX1833) owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with Mediatek MT6771 Helio P70 processor. If you have recently bought Realme U1 (RMX1831, RMX1833), then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Realme U1 (RMX1831, RMX1833). Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Realme U1 RMX1833 bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Cricket Samsung Galaxy Halo SM-J727AZ. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of Realme U1.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock Realme U1 (RMX1831, RMX1833) bootloader without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Realme U1 (RMX1831, RMX1833) will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM on your phone. You must activate OEM unlock options on Realme U1 RMX1833. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk on your phone, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Realme U1 (RMX1831, RMX1833), then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Realme U1 (RMX1831, RMX1833) bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock Realme U1 (RMX1831, RMX1833) bootloader. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Realme U1 RMX1833 battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Realme U1 (RMX1831, RMX1833) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “Software Information” option.
3. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” on Realme U1.
4. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
5. Tap “Developer options” and activate “OEM Unlock” option on Realme U1.
6. Download in-depth test apk tool for Realme U1. You can download it from Realme forum.
7. Install in-depth test apk on your phone and launch it.
8. Tap “Start applying” button on your phone.
9. Tap “Submit application” button on your Realme U1. You will receive “Review Successful” message after a few minutes.
10. Tap “Start the in-depth test” button. Your phone will be rebooted after a few minutes.
11. Download ADB and Fastboot tool zip file for Realme U1.
12. Open ADB Fastboot folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
13. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
14. Inside the ADB Fastboot folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
15. Enter the following command to put Realme U1 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
16. Enter the following command:
fastboot flashing unlock
17. Choose “Unlock the Bootloader” option using Realme U1 volume button and confirm it using power button.
18. Enter the following command after a few seconds:
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of Realme U1 (RMX1831, RMX1833). If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Realme U1 RMX1833 bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Realme U1. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your phone. [Source]