Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Redmi 9 Power M2010J19SI (limein) owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with 6.53 inches display, USB Type-C support, 48-megapixel rear camera, 6000mAh battery, 4GB RAM, AI face unlock protection and Bluetooth v5.0. If you have recently bought Redmi 9 Power M2010J19SI, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Redmi 9 Power M2010J19SI (limein). Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Redmi 9 Power M2010J19SI bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Motorola Moto E7 XT2052DL. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock bootloader of Redmi 9 Power M2010J19SI (limein) without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Redmi 9 Power M2010J19SI (limein) will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM on your phone. You must activate OEM unlock option. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk on your phone, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Redmi 9 Power M2010J19SI (limein), then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Redmi 9 Power M2010J19SI bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during this process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock bootloader of Redmi 9 Power M2010J19SI (limein). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Redmi 9 Power battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must download mi flash unlock tool v4.5.813.51.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Redmi 9 Power M2010J19SI Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Sign in to your Mi Cloud Account on your phone.
2. Tap “Settings” Menu on Redmi 9 Power, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
3. Tap “MIUI Version” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” message.
4. Tap “Additional Settings” Menu, then tap “Developer options” on your phone.
5. Activate “OEM Unlock” option, then activate “USB Debugging” option on Redmi 9 Power.
6. Tap “Mi Unlock status” option.
7. Tap “Agree” and then tap “Add account and device” option on your phone.
8. Turn off your phone, then press volume down button and power button simultaneously to put Redmi 9 Power into fastboot mode.
9. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
10. Download miflash unlock tool v4.5.813.51 ZIP file.
11. Extract miflash unlock v4.5.813.51 ZIP file. You can find Mi USB driver exe file and miflashunlock exe file after extracting it.
12. Install Mi USB driver on your PC.
13. Run miflashunlock exe file on your PC.
14. Tap Agree button and then Sign in with your Mi Account after running miflash_unlock exe file on your PC.
15. Click “Unlock” button, then click “Unlock anyway” button within miflash tool to start the process.
16. Click “Reboot phone” button after you see “Unlocked successfully” message.
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of Redmi 9 Power M2010J19SI (limein). If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Redmi 9 Power, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Redmi 9 Power. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your phone.