Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Black Shark 3 Pro MBU-A0 (Mobius) owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. If you have recently bought Black Shark 3 Pro MBU-A0, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever MBU-A0 is turned on. It activates the Android operating system. Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature on Black Shark 3 Pro MBU-A0. We have to unlock bootloader manually. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking MBU-A0 bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting TCL 10L T770B. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of Black Shark 3 Pro MBU-A0.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock bootloader of Black Shark 3 Pro MBU-A0 (Mobius) without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Black Shark 3 Pro MBU-A0 will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM on your phone. You must activate OEM unlock options on Black Shark 3 Pro MBU-A0. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk on your phone, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Black Shark 3 Pro MBU-A0 (Mobius), then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Black Shark 3 Pro MBU-A0 bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during this process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock bootloader of Black Shark 3 Pro MBU-A0 (Mobius). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Black Shark 3 Pro MBU-A0 battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must download mi flash unlock tool v3.5.1108.44.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Pro MBU-A0 (Mobius) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu on Shark 3 Pro, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “MIUI Version” option.
3. Tap “MIUI Version” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” message on Shark 3 Pro.
4. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
5. Tap “Developer options” and activate “OEM Unlock” option on MBU-A0.
6. Download Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Pro MBU-A0 USB driver and install it on PC.
7. Download miflash unlock tool v3.5.1108.44 ZIP file for MBU-A0.
8. Extract miflash unlock v3.5.1108.44 ZIP file and run miflashunlock exe file on your PC.
9. Sign in with your Mi Account after running miflash_unlock exe file on your PC.
10. Turn off your phone.
11. Press volume down button and power button simultaneously to put Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Pro MBU-A0 into fastboot mode.
12. Connect your Black Shark 3 Pro with PC via USB cable.
13. Click “Unlock” button within miflash tool to start the process.
14. Reboot your phone after the unlock process is completed.
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of Black Shark 3 Pro MBU-A0 (Mobius). If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Black Shark 3 Pro MBU-A0 bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Black Shark 3 Pro MBU-A0. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your phone.