Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Mi 10 Youth Edition M2002J9E (vangogh) owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. If you have recently bought Mi 10 Youth M2002J9E, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever Mi 10 Youth is turned on. It activates the Android operating system. Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature on Mi 10 Youth M2002J9E (vangogh). We have to unlock bootloader manually. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Mi 10 Youth M2002J9E bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Pro MBU-A0. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of Mi 10 Youth.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock bootloader of Mi 10 Youth M2002J9E (vangogh) without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Mi 10 Youth M2002J9E (vangogh) will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM on your phone. You must activate OEM unlock options on Mi 10 Youth M2002J9E. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk on your phone, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Mi 10 Youth M2002J9E (vangogh), then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Mi 10 Youth M2002J9E bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during this process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock bootloader of Mi 10 Youth M2002J9E (vangogh). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Mi 10 Youth M2002J9E battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must download mi flash unlock tool v3.5.1108.44.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth Edition M2002J9E (vangogh) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu on Mi 10 Youth, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “MIUI Version” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” message on Mi 10 Youth.
3. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
4. Tap “Developer options” and activate “OEM Unlock” option on Mi 10 Youth.
5. Download Mi 10 Youth USB driver and install it on PC.
6. Download miflash unlock tool v3.5.1108.44 ZIP file.
7. Extract miflash unlock v3.5.1108.44 ZIP file and run miflashunlock exe file on your PC.
8. Sign in with your Mi Account after running miflash_unlock exe file on your PC.
9. Turn off your phone, then press volume down button and power button simultaneously to put Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth Edition M2002J9E into fastboot mode.
10. Connect your Mi 10 Youth with PC via USB cable.
11. Click “Unlock” button within miflash tool to start the process.
12. Reboot your phone after the unlock process is completed.
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of Mi 10 Youth M2002J9E (vangogh). If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Mi 10 Youth M2002J9E bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Mi 10 Youth M2002J9E. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your phone.