Do you want to unlock bootloader of Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro (M2001J1E, M2001J1C)? Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Mi 10 Pro (M2001J1E, M2001J1C) owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. If you have recently bought M2001J1C, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever M2001J1C is turned on. It activates the Android operating system of Mi 10 Pro (M2001J1E, M2001J1C). Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on M2001J1C. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature on Mi 10 Pro M2001J1C. We have to unlock M2001J1C bootloader manually. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Mi 10 Pro (M2001J1E, M2001J1C) bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM on M2001J1E after unlocking it bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of ZTE Nubia Red Magic 5G NX659J. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro (M2001J1E, M2001J1C).
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock bootloader of Mi 10 Pro (M2001J1E, M2001J1C) without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options on Mi 10 Pro (M2001J1E, M2001J1C). You must note that your M2001J1E will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROMs on M2001J1C. You must activate OEM unlock options on Mi 10 Pro (M2001J1E, M2001J1C). Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk on M2001J1C. You will be able to root M2001J1E after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Mi 10 Pro (M2001J1E, M2001J1C), then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader of Mi 10 Pro (M2001J1E, M2001J1C). You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking bootloader of Mi 10 Pro M2001J1E, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from M2001J1E during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock bootloader of Mi 10 Pro (M2001J1E, M2001J1C). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Mi 10 Pro (M2001J1E, M2001J1C) got broken during bootloader unlock process. M2001J1E battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must download mi flash unlock tool v3.5.1108.44 before unlocking M2001J1E.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro (M2001J1E, M2001J1C) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu on M2001J1C, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “MIUI Version” option on M2001J1C.
3. Tap “MIUI Version” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” on M2001J1C.
4. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
5. Tap “Developer options” on M2001J1C.
6. Activate “OEM Unlock” option on M2001J1C.
7. Download Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro (M2001J1E, M2001J1C) USB driver and install it on PC.
8. Download miflash unlock tool v3.5.1108.44 ZIP file for M2001J1C.
9. Extract miflash unlock v3.5.1108.44 ZIP file and run miflashunlock exe file on your PC.
10. Sign in with your Mi Account after running miflash_unlock exe file on your PC.
11. Turn off your phone.
12. Press volume down button and power button simultaneously to put Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro (M2001J1E, M2001J1C) into fastboot mode.
13. Connect your M2001J1C with PC via USB cable.
14. Click “Unlock” button within miflash tool to start the process.
15. Reboot your Mi 10 Pro after the unlock process is completed.
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of Mi 10 Pro (M2001J1E, M2001J1C). If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Mi 10 Pro (M2001J1E, M2001J1C) bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Mi 10 Pro (M2001J1E, M2001J1C). You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your Mi 10 Pro.