Do you want to unlock bootloader of ZTE Nubia Red Magic 5G NX659J? Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Nubia Red Magic 5G NX659J owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. If you have recently bought NX659J, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever NX659J is turned on. It activates the Android operating system of Red Magic 5G NX659J. Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on NX659J. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature on Red Magic 5G NX659J. We have to unlock NX659J bootloader manually. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Red Magic 5G NX659J bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM on NX659J after unlocking it bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of OnePlus 8 Pro IN2025. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of ZTE Nubia Red Magic 5G NX659J.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock bootloader of Nubia Red Magic 5G NX659J without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options on Red Magic 5G NX659J. You must note that your NX659J will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROMs on NX659J. You must activate OEM unlock options on Red Magic 5G NX659J. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk on NX659J. You will be able to root NX659J after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Nubia Red Magic 5G NX659J, then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader of Red Magic 5G NX659J. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking bootloader of Red Magic NX659J, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from NX659J during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock bootloader of Nubia Red Magic 5G NX659J. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Red Magic NX659J got broken during bootloader unlock process. NX659J battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process.
How to Unlock Bootloader of ZTE Nubia Red Magic 5G NX659J Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu on NX659J, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “Software Information” option on NX659J.
3. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” on NX659J.
4. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
5. Tap “Developer options” on NX659J.
6. Activate “OEM Unlock” option on NX659J.
7. Download ZTE Nubia Red Magic 5G NX659J USB driver and install it on PC.
8. Download 15 seconds ADB Installer v1.4.3 ZIP file for NX659J. It is developed by XDA member Snoop05. It includes ADB, Fastboot and Drivers.
9. Open ADB Fastboot folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
10. Connect NX659J with PC via USB cable.
11. Inside the ADB Fastboot folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
12. Enter the following command after opening the Command Window:
13. Enter the following command to put ZTE Nubia Red Magic 5G NX659J into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
14. Now enter the following command to unlock bootloader of NX659J:
fastboot oem nubia_unlock NUBIA_NX659J
15. Enter the following command for NX659J:
fastboot flashing unlock
16. Choose “Unlock the bootloader” option on NX659J using volume button and confirm it using power button.
17. Enter the following command after a few seconds:
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of Red Magic 5G NX659J. If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Red Magic 5G NX659J bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Red Magic 5G NX659J. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your NX659J.