Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Nubia Play 5G NX651J owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It runs on Android 10 nubia UI 8.0 Operating System. If you have recently bought ZTE Nubia Play 5G NX651J, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever NX651J is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Nubia Play 5G NX651J. Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature on Nubia Play 5G NX651J. We have to unlock bootloader manually. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Nubia Play 5G NX651J bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting of Nubia Play 5G NX651J. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of Nubia Play 5G NX651J.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock ZTE Nubia Play 5G NX651J bootloader without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options on NX651J. You must note that your Nubia Play 5G NX651J will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROMs on NX651J. You must activate OEM unlock options on Nubia Play 5G NX651J. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk, so you will be able to root NX651J after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on ZTE Nubia Play 5G NX651J, then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock NX651J bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Nubia Play 5G NX651J bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock Nubia Play 5G NX651J bootloader. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Nubia Play 5G NX651J battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader of ZTE Nubia Play 5G NX651J Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “Software Information” option.
3. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” on NX651J.
4. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
5. Tap “Developer options” and activate “OEM Unlock” option on NX651J.
6. Download ZTE Nubia Play 5G NX651J USB driver and install it on PC.
7. Download 15 seconds ADB Installer v1.4.3 ZIP file for NX651J. It is developed by XDA member Snoop05. It includes ADB, Fastboot and Drivers.
8. Open ADB Fastboot folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
9. Connect Nubia Play 5G with PC via USB cable.
10. Inside the ADB Fastboot folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
11. Enter the following command after opening the Command Window:
12. Enter the following command to put Nubia Play 5G NX651J into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
13. Now enter the following command:
fastboot oem nubia_unlock NUBIA_NX651J
14. Enter the following command:
fastboot flashing unlock
15. Choose “Unlock the bootloader” option using Nubia Play 5G volume button and confirm it using power button.
16. Enter the following command after a few seconds:
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of Nubia Play 5G NX651J. If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Nubia Play 5G NX651J bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Nubia Play 5G NX651J. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your phone.