Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini s NX549J owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow nubia UI 4 Operating System. If you have recently bought Nubia Z11 Mini s NX549J, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever NX549J is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Z11 Mini s NX549J. Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature on NX549J. We have to unlock bootloader manually. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Z11 Mini s NX549J bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Nubia Z9 Mini NX511J. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of Nubia Z11 Mini s NX549J.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock Nubia Z11 Mini s NX549J bootloader without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Nubia Z11 Mini s NX549J will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM on your phone. You must activate OEM unlock options on Z11 Mini s NX549J. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk on your phone, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Nubia Z11 Mini s NX549J, then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Z11 Mini s NX549J bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock Nubia Z11 Mini s NX549J bootloader. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Z11 Mini s NX549J battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader of ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini s NX549J Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “Software Information” option.
3. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” on NX549J.
4. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
5. Tap “Developer options” and activate “OEM Unlock” option on Z11 Mini s.
6. Download ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini s NX549J USB driver and install it on PC.
7. Download 15 seconds ADB Installer v1.4.3 ZIP file for Z11 Mini s. It is developed by XDA member Snoop05. It includes ADB, Fastboot and Drivers.
8. Open ADB Fastboot folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
9. Connect Z11 Mini s with PC via USB cable.
10. Inside the ADB Fastboot folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
11. Enter the following command after opening the Command Window:
12. Enter the following command to put ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini s NX549J into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
13. Now enter the following command:
fastboot oem nubia_unlock NUBIA_NX549J
14. Enter the following command:
fastboot flashing unlock
15. Choose “Unlock the bootloader” option using Z11 Mini s volume button and confirm it using power button.
16. Enter the following command after a few seconds:
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of Nubia Z11 Mini s NX549J. If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Z11 Mini s NX549J bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Nubia Z11 Mini s NX549J. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your phone.