Today, Androidbiits.com will share an amazing news with S3 SGH-I747 owners. According to matrixzone, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12 [CM 12 d2att] Custom ROM is released for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I747. I have already published the step-by-step tutorial for installing Illusion 3.0 on LG G3 D850. Now the amazing news is that S3 SGH-I747 owners can test CM 12 d2att. Androidbiits will publish the easy steps for updating AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 to Android 5.0.2 via CM 12 d2att. It is really a pretty good news for S III SGH-I747 owners who are waiting for it. CM 12 d2att will let SGH-I747 users test Lollipop 5.0.2 on their device.
I am expecting that AT&T S3 SGH-I747 owners will be able to install CM 12 d2att safely without experiencing any difficulty after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear, you need to root S III SGH-I747 in order to install CM 12 d2att. S3 SGH-I747 requires CWM recovery installation before being updated to CM 12 d2att. Androidbiits.com recommends that AT&T S3 SGH-I747 users must backup their important messages in a safe place before installing CM 12 d2att, as there is a possibility of losing all important messages from S3 SGH-I747. The big thing is that you must install S3 SGH-I747 USB driver on your Windows PC or Mac computer before attaching SGH-I747 with it. Well, CM 12 d2att is available only for S III SGH-I747.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 5.0.2 via CM 12 d2att. Androidbiits will not take any responsibility if SGH-I747 got corrupted while being updated to CM 12 d2att. SGH-I747 battery level must be above 74% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM 12 Custom ROM on AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I747 [Simple Steps]
1. First, you have to download CM 12 d2att for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your AT&T S3 SGH-I747.
3. Go to the settings of your AT&T S3 SGH-I747 and activate USB debugging.
4. Now you have to attach your AT&T S3 SGH-I747 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. After attaching your AT&T S3 SGH-I747, you need to transfer Gapps and CM 12 d2att ZIP file to the SGH-I747 memory card. Now, switch it off.
6. Simply disconnect the USB cable from your AT&T S3 SGH-I747 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from your SGH-I747 main menu.
8. Now you have to activate “wipe cache partition” option on AT&T SGH-I747.
9. Now you have to tap “install zip from SD card” option on your AT&T SGH-I747 and then search for Gapps and CM 12 d2att ZIP file from SGH-I747 memory card.
10. Simply install CM 12 d2att and Gapps on SGH-I747.
11. Now you have to return to the AT&T SGH-I747 main menu and tap “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your AT&T S3 SGH-I747 reboots. You can drink Grape juice until SGH-I747 reboots. Once it is rebooted, you can test CM 12 d2att on SGH-I747. If you are having any difficulty while installing CM 12 d2att on SGH-I747, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.