Are you planning to enjoy Android 5.0 Lollipop on AT&T LG G2 D800? Androidbiits.com brings an awesome news for AT&T LG G2 D800 owners. Android 5.0 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12.0 Custom ROM is now available for AT&T LG G2 D800. You might be wondering how to install Lollipop on AT&T LG G2 D800. Androidbiits.com will guide you in installing CyanogenMod 12.0 on AT&T LG G2 D800. I have recently posted the steps for installing AOSP 5.0.1 on HTC EVO 3D. Now Androidbiits.com will write the step-by-step instructions to install Lollipop CyanogenMod 12.0 on AT&T LG G2 D800. This is a really an awesome news for G2 D800 owners who are waiting for it.
I am hoping that G2 D800 owners will be able to install Android 5.0 Lollipop CM12 ROM on AT&T LG G2 D800 without experiencing any issue after following the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear G2 D800 owner, you need to root AT&T LG G2 D800 in order to install CyanogenMod 12.0. G2 D800 required CWM recovery installation before being updated to CyanogenMod 12.0. G2 D800 owners must save their personal data in a proper place before updating their D800. Well, you must install AT&T LG G2 D800 USB driver on your PC for before connecting LG G2 D800 with it. Otherwise, G2 D800 will not be recognized by your computer.
Below are the steps using which you can install Lollipop CyanogenMod 12.0 on AT&T LG G2 D800. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if D800 got corrupted while being updated to Lollipop via CyanogenMod 12.0. D800 battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12.0 Custom ROM on AT&T LG G2 D800 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CyanogenMod 12.0 ROM for AT&T LG G2 D800.
2. Go to the settings of your AT&T LG G2 D800 and enable USB debugging.
3. Now you have to connect your G2 D800 with your PC via USB cable.
4. After connecting your G2 D800, you need to transfer CyanogenMod 12.0 ZIP file to the G2 D800 SD card. Then, switch it off.
5. Remove the USB cable from your AT&T LG G2 D800 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
6. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from AT&T LG G2 D800 main menu.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option from G2 D800 main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your AT&T LG G2 D800 and then search for Lollipop CyanogenMod 12.0 ZIP file from G2 D800 SD card. Then, install them.
9. Now you have to return to the main menu of your LG G2 VS980 and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your AT&T LG G2 D800 restarts. You can enjoy your favorite music until your D800 restarts. Once it is rebooted, you can enjoy Lollipop CyanogenMod 12.0 on AT&T LG G2 D800. If you are having any difficulty while updating AT&T LG G2 D800, then you can use the comment section to share your problem with me. Androidbiits.com will help you in updating LG G2 D800. [Source]