Are you eagerly waiting to try Android 5.0 Lollipop on your Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500? Androidbiits.com has written this post only for Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 owners who are waiting for Android 5.0 Lollipop. You will be happy to know that Android 5.0 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12 Beta 4 Custom ROM has been released for S4 GT-I9500. Previously, I published the instructions for installing CyanogenMod 12 Alpha 5 ROM on Note 2 GT-N7100. Now the good news is that S4 GT-I9500 users can also enjoy Lollipop. Androidbiits.com is going to write the tutorial using which you can update S4 GT-I9500 to Android 5.0 Lollipop via CyanogenMod 12 Beta 4 ROM. Really, it is an excellent news for S4 GT-I9500 owners who are waiting for it.
I am hoping that you will be able to install the new CM12 Beta 4 ROM on your S4 GT-I9500 easily without having any issue after reading the steps published in Androidbiits.com. CM12 Beta 4 is a popular ROM that is released for S4 GT-I9500. I forgot to mention that GT-I9500 users will have to root their S4 GT-I9500 in order to install CM12 Beta 4 ROM. Another key thing is that CWM recovery must be installed on S4 GT-I9500 before installing Lollipop via CM12 Beta 4 ROM. Dear S4 GT-I9500 owner, you must save your essential data in a safe place before updating S4 GT-I9500 to Lollipop via CM12 Beta 4. Dear GT-I9500 owner, you must install S4 GT-I9500 USB driver on your Windows computer in order to connect your GT-I9500 with PC. Otherwise, your S4 GT-I9500 will be unrecognized by your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install Lollipop via CM12 Beta 4 on S4 GT-I9500. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if GT-I9500 got damaged while being updated to Android 5.0 via CM12 Beta 4. S4 GT-I9500 battery level must be above 68% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12 Beta 4 Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Android 5.0 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12 Beta 4 for your S4 GT-I9500.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for S4 GT-I9500.
2. Go to the settings of your S4 GT-I9500 and enable USB debugging.
3. Now you have to connect your S4 GT-I9500 with your PC via USB cable.
4. After connecting your S4 GT-I9500, you need to transfer Gapps and CyanogenMod 12 Beta 4 ZIP file to the SD card of S4 GT-I9500. Then, switch it off.
5. Remove the USB cable from your S4 GT-I9500 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
6. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from S4 GT-I9500 main menu.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on S4 GT-I9500.
8. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your S4 GT-I9500 and then search for Gapps and CM12 Beta 4 ZIP file from the SD card of your GT-I9500. Then, install them.
9. Now you have to return to the main menu of your S4 GT-I9500 and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your S4 GT-I9500 restarts. You can enjoy your favorite music until your S4 GT-I9500 restarts. Once it is rebooted, you can enjoy Lollipop CM12 Beta 4 on GT-I9500. If you are having any difficulty while installing CM12 Beta 4, then you can use the comment section to share your problem with Androidbiits.com. [Source]