Are you waiting to install Android 5.0 Lollipop on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005? Androidbiits.com comes with a great news for Note 3 SM-N9005 owners. Do you know what? Android 5.0 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12 Build 1 Custom ROM has been released for Note 3 SM-N9005. Previously, I published the tutorial for installing CyanogenMod 12 Beta 4 on S4 GT-I9500. Now the awesome news is that Note 3 SM-N9005 owners can also enjoy Lollipop. Androidbiits.com is going to post the tutorial using which you can update Note 3 SM-N9005 to Android 5.0 Lollipop via CyanogenMod 12 Build 1 ROM. Well, it is a stunning news for Note 3 SM-N9005 owners who are waiting for it.
I am hoping that Note 3 SM-N9005 owners will be able to install the new CM12 Build 1 ROM on SM-N9005 easily without having any issue after reading the steps written in Androidbiits.com. CM12 Build 1 is a popular ROM that is only released for Note 3 SM-N9005. I forgot to write that SM-N9005 owners will have to root their Note 3 SM-N9005 in order to install CM12 Build 1. Main thing is that CWM recovery need to be installed on Note 3 SM-N9005 before installing Lollipop via CM12 Build 1. Dear Note 3 SM-N9005 owner, you must back your personal data in a safe place before updating Note 3 SM-N9005 to Lollipop via CM12 Build 1. Dear SM-N9005 owner, you must install Note 3 SM-N9005 USB driver on your Windows computer before connecting your SM-N9005. Otherwise, Note 3 SM-N9005 will be unrecognized by your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install Lollipop via CM12 Build 1 on Note 3 SM-N9005. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if SM-N9005 got damaged while being updated to Android 5.0 via CM12 Build 1. Note 3 SM-N9005 battery level must be above 56% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12 Build 1 Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Android 5.0 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12 Build 1 for your Note 3 SM-N9005.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for Note 3 SM-N9005.
2. Go to the settings of your Note 3 SM-N9005 and enable USB debugging.
3. Now you have to connect your Note 3 SM-N9005 with your PC via USB cable.
4. After connecting your Note 3 SM-N9005, you need to transfer Gapps and CyanogenMod 12 Build 1 ZIP file to the SD card of Note 3 SM-N9005. Then, switch it off.
5. Remove the USB cable from your Note 3 SM-N9005 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
6. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from Note 3 SM-N9005 main menu.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on Note 3 SM-N9005.
8. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your Note 3 SM-N9005 and then search for Gapps and CM12 Build 1 ZIP file from the SD card of your SM-N9005. Then, install them.
9. Now you have to return to the main menu of your Note 3 SM-N9005 and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your Note 3 SM-N9005 restarts. You can drink a glass of milk until your Note 3 SM-N9005 restarts. Once it is rebooted, you can enjoy Lollipop CM12 Build 1 on SM-N9005. If you are having any difficulty while installing CM12 Build 1, then you can use the comment section to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.