Are you using Asus Transformer Pad TF300T? Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for Transformer Pad TF300T users. CyanogenMod 12 Nightly [tf300t] Custom ROM is now available for Asus Transformer Pad TF300T. Previously, I have posted the tutorial for updating Motorola Razr XT910 to Lollipop 5.0.2 using CM12.0 [GSM]. Now the stunning news is that Transformer Pad TF300T users can test CM 12 Nightly on their TF300T. Today, I will write the steps for updating Asus Transformer Pad TF300T to Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM 12 Nightly [tf300t]. This is really a stunning news for Transformer Pad TF300T owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that Asus Transformer Pad TF300T owners will be able to install CM12 Nightly [tf300t] easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Well, CM 12 needs rooted TF300T, so it is necessary to root Asus Transformer Pad TF300T. The essential thing is CWM recovery installation on Transformer Pad TF300T. Dear, you can do all these things after unlocking Transformer Pad TF300T bootloader. Well, you may face some bugs after installing CM12 [tf300t] on your Transformer Pad TF300T. Androidbiits.com recommends that Asus Transformer Pad TF300T users must take a backup of their data before installing CM12 [tf300t], as there is a chance of losing all data from Transformer Pad TF300T. The important thing is TF300T USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM12 Nightly [tf300t]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Transformer Pad TF300T got corrupted during this process. TF300T battery percentage must be above 81% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12 Nightly [tf300t] Custom ROM on Asus Transformer Pad TF300T [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM12 Nightly [tf300t] for Asus Transformer Pad TF300T.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Transformer Pad TF300T.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Transformer Pad TF300T and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Transformer Pad TF300T with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Transformer Pad TF300T, you must transfer CM12 Nightly [tf300t] and Gapps ZIP file to TF300T memory card.
6. After transferring CM12 Nightly [tf300t] and Gapps, you have to switch off Asus TF300T.
7. After switching off Asus TF300T, simply disconnect your USB cable from TF300T.
8. Now you have to put your Transformer Pad TF300T into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting Transformer Pad TF300T into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from TF300T main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on TF300T.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Transformer Pad TF300T screen and then search for CM12 Nightly [tf300t] and Gapps ZIP file from TF300T memory card.
12. Simply install CM12 Nightly [tf300t] and Gapps on Asus TF300T.
13. After installing Gapps and CM12 Nightly [tf300t], you must go to Transformer Pad TF300T main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your TF300T reboots.
After Asus TF300T is rebooted, you can test CM12 Nightly [tf300t]. If you are having any issue while installing CM12 on TF300T, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.