Are you a proud owner of AT&T HTC One M8 0P6B120? Androidbiits.com comes with an amazing news for AT&T HTC One M8 owners. According to devbro, Android 5.0.1 Lollipop CM12 Unofficial Alpha Custom ROM has been released for AT&T HTC One M8 0P6B120. Recently, I published the steps for installing LiquidSmooth v4.0 on T-Mobile Note 4 SM-N910T. Now the amazing news is that HTC One M8 0P6B120 owners can enjoy Lollipop 5.0.1 CM12 Unofficial Alpha. Androidbiits will publish the steps for updating AT&T HTC One M8 0P6B120 to Android 5.0.1 Lollipop CM12 Unofficial Alpha.
I am hoping that AT&T One M8 owners will be able to install CM12 on M8 0P6B120 easily without having any difficulty after following the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. CM12 Unofficial Alpha is available for AT&T HTC One M8 0P6B120. Oh yes, I forgot to write that M8 0P6B120 owners will have to root AT&T HTC One M8 0P6B120 in order to install CM12. M8 0P6B120 needs CWM recovery installation before being updated to CM12 Unofficial Alpha. Androidbiits.com recommends that M8 0P6B120 owners must back their important files in a safe place before updating their M8 0P6B120. It is essential to install AT&T HTC One M8 0P6B120 USB driver on your Windows or Mac computer before connecting M8 0P6B120. It will allow your computer to recognize your AT&T HTC One M8.
Below are the steps using which you can install Lollipop via CM12 Unofficial Alpha on AT&T HTC One M8 0P6B120. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if M8 0P6B120 got damaged while being updated to Android 5.0.1 Lollipop CM12. M8 0P6B120 battery level must be above 78% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.1 Lollipop CM12 Unofficial Alpha Custom ROM on AT&T HTC One M8 0P6B120 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Lollipop 5.0.1 CM12 Unofficial Alpha Custom ROM for M8.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for AT&T HTC One M8.
3. Go to the settings of AT&T HTC One M8 0P6B120 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect M8 0P6B120 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. After connecting your AT&T M8 0P6B120, you need to transfer Gapps and CM12 Unofficial Alpha ZIP file to the SD card of M8 0P6B120. Then, switch it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your AT&T HTC One M8 0P6B120 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from AT&T M8 0P6B120 main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on AT&T M8 0P6B120.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your AT&T M8 0P6B120 and then you have to install Gapps and CM12 Unofficial Alpha ZIP file from M8 0P6B120 SD card.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your AT&T M8 0P6B120 and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your AT&T M8 0P6B120 restarts. After it is rebooted, you can enjoy CM12 Unofficial Alpha. If you are having any issue while installing it on M8 0P6B120, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.