Are you waiting to install Android 5.0 Lollipop on AT&T LG G3 D850? Androidbiits.com comes with an outstanding news for AT&T LG G3 D850 owners. Android 5.0 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12 Official Nightly Custom ROM is now available for AT&T LG G3 D850. Previously, I published the steps for installing AOSP Lollipopalooza on Nexus 9. Now the outstanding news is that AT&T LG G3 D850 owners can also enjoy Lollipop via CyanogenMod 12 Official Nightly. Androidbiits.com is going to write the tutorial for updating AT&T LG G3 D850 to Android 5.0 Lollipop CM12 Official Nightly Custom ROM. It is really an outstanding news for LG G3 D850 owners who are waiting for it.
I am hoping that AT&T LG G3 D850 owners will be able to install CyanogenMod 12 Official Nightly on LG G3 D850 easily without having any problem after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. This ROM is available only for the proud owner of LG G3 D850. Oh yes, I forgot to write that G3 D850 owners will have to root LG G3 D850 in order to install CyanogenMod 12 Official Nightly. LG G3 D850 needs CWM recovery installation before being updated to CyanogenMod 12 Official Nightly. Androidbiits.com recommends that LG G3 D850 owners must save their contacts in a safe place before updating their G3 D850, as there is a chance of losing all data from G3 D850. Well, you must install G3 D850 USB driver on your PC for before connecting D850 with it. Otherwise, LG G3 D850 will not be recognized by your computer.
Below are the steps using which you can install Lollipop via CyanogenMod 12 Official Nightly on AT&T LG G3 D850. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if D850 got damaged while being updated to Android 5.0 via CyanogenMod 12 Official Nightly. D850 battery level must be above 68% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12 Official Nightly Custom ROM on AT&T LG G3 D850 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CyanogenMod 12 Official Nightly for LG G3 D850.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for LG G3 D850.
3. Go to the settings of your LG G3 D850 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your LG G3 D850 with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your LG G3 D850, you need to transfer Gapps and CyanogenMod 12 Official Nightly ZIP file to the SD card of G3 D850. Then, switch it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your LG G3 D850 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from LG G3 D850 main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on LG G3 D850.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your LG G3 D850 and then search for Gapps and CyanogenMod 12 Official Nightly ZIP file from the SD card of G3 D850. Then, install them.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your LG G3 D850 and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your LG G3 D850 restarts. You can eat an Apple until your G3 D850 restarts. Once it is rebooted, you can enjoy CM12 Official Nightly on AT&T LG G3 D850. If you are having any difficulty while installing CM12 Official Nightly on D850, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.