Are you using AT&T LG Nitro HD P930? Androidbiits.com brings an outstanding news for Nitro HD P930 users. CyanogenMod 11 Nightly [p930] Custom ROM is available for AT&T LG Nitro HD P930. Previously, I have published the steps for updating LG L90 D405 to Lollipop 5.0.1 via Candy 5 beta v0.8.2. Now the outstanding news is that LG Nitro HD P930 owners can try CM 11 Nightly on their P930. Today, I will write the step-by-step method for updating LG Nitro HD P930 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat with the help of CM11 Nightly [p930]. This is an outstanding news for Nitro HD P930 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that AT&T LG Nitro HD P930 owners will be able to install CM11 Nightly [p930] easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Nitro HD P930 user, CM 11 needs rooted P930, so it is necessary to root LG Nitro HD P930. Oh yes, the essential thing is CWM recovery installation on Nitro HD P930. Dear, you can do all these things after unlocking Nitro HD P930 bootloader. Oh yes, you may face some bugs after installing CM11 Nightly [p930]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Nitro HD P930 users must take a backup of their data before installing CM11 Nightly [p930], as there is a possibility of losing all documents from Nitro HD P930. Oh yes, the key thing is Nitro HD P930 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM11 Nightly [p930]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if Nitro HD P930 got corrupted during this process. P930 battery percentage must be above 88% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat CM11 Nightly [p930] Custom ROM on AT&T LG Nitro HD P930 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM11 Nightly [p930] for AT&T LG Nitro HD P930.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Nitro HD P930.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Nitro HD P930 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Nitro HD P930 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Nitro HD P930, you must transfer CM11 Nightly [p930] and Gapps ZIP file to P930 memory card.
6. After transferring CM11 Nightly [p930], you have to switch off P930.
7. After switching off Nitro P930, simply unplug the USB cable from P930.
8. Now you have to put your Nitro HD P930 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting Nitro HD P930 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from P930 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on P930.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Nitro HD P930 screen and then search for CM11 Nightly [p930] and Gapps ZIP file from P930 memory card.
12. Simply install CM11 Nightly [p930] and Gapps on P930.
13. After installing Gapps and CM11 Nightly [p930], you must go to Nitro HD P930 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your P930 reboots.
After Nitro HD P930 is rebooted, you can test CM11 Nightly [p930]. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any difficulty while installing CM11 Nightly [p930], then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.