Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for Optimus G E970 users. According to clementinox, Android 5.1.1 Lollipop unofficial Euphoria-OS v1.1 is released for AT&T LG Optimus G E970. Previously, Androidbiits.com has published the instructions for updating Note 4 SM-N910H to Lollipop 5.0.1 using Sweet ROM V2. The stunning news is that E970 owners can now install Euphoria-OS v1.1. Androidbiits.com is going to publish a simple tutorial for updating AT&T LG Optimus G E970 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop using Euphoria-OS v1.1. No doubt, this is a stunning news for the proud owners of Optimus G E970 who are desperately waiting to test Lollipop 5.1.1 on E970. Euphoria-OS v1.1 will allow you to use your favorite E970 in an effective way.
I am hoping that Optimus G E970 users will be able to install Euphoria-OS v1.1 on E970 effortlessly without having issue after reading the easy tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Euphoria-OS v1.1 needs rooted E970, so it is necessary to root E970 before installing Euphoria-OS v1.1. If you haven’t rooted your favorite E970, then you must do it as soon as possible. Dear, You must install TWRP recovery on E970 before installing Euphoria-OS v1.1. I forgot to mention that the proud users of E970 can install Euphoria-OS v1.1 effectively after unlocking the bootloader.
If you aren’t happy with previous software, then you must install Euphoria-OS v1.1 on your favorite E970. Euphoria-OS v1.1 will allow the proud users to use Lollipop 5.1.1 on E970. Androidbiits.com recommends that E970 owners must take a backup of their personal files including contacts and games before installing Euphoria-OS v1.1 on E970, otherwise all their documents including contacts and games may be vanished from E970.
Below are the instructions for installing Euphoria-OS v1.1. Androidbiits.com will not take responsibility if AT&T Optimus G E970 got damaged during the installation of Euphoria-OS v1.1. E970 battery must be more than 99 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Euphoria-OS v1.1 Custom ROM on AT&T LG Optimus G E970 [Simple Steps]
1. It is the time to download Euphoria-OS v1.1 for E970.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for phone.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach phone with desktop.
5. It is required to send Euphoria-OS v1.1 to E970.
6. It is the time to power off your phone.
7. It is the time to remove the USB cable from your phone.
8. It is the time to put phone into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on phone.
10. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on phone.
11. It is the time to click “install zip from SD card” on phone.
12. It is the time to choose Euphoria-OS v1.1 on E970.
13. It is the time to install Euphoria-OS v1.1 on E970.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on phone.
15. It is the time to click “reboot system now” on phone.
16. It is the time to wait until phone reboots.
After your Optimus G E970 is rebooted, you can enjoy Euphoria-OS v1.1. If you are facing problem while installing Euphoria-OS v1.1 on E970, then don’t hesitate to share your problem with Androidbiits.com.