Are you planning to install Android 5.0 Lollipop on your HTC Desire HD? Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for HTC Desire HD owners. Android 5.0 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12 Doge Preview Custom ROM has been released for HTC Desire HD. Previously, I published the steps for installing CyanogenMod 12.0 on Sprint LG G2 LS980. Now the stunning news is that HTC Desire HD owners can also enjoy Lollipop via CyanogenMod 12 Doge Preview. Androidbiits.com is going to write the steps for updating HTC Desire HD to Android 5.0 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12 Doge Preview ROM. It is really a stunning news for HTC Desire HD owners who are waiting for it.
I am hoping that HTC Desire HD owners will be able to install CM12 Doge Preview ROM on Desire HD easily without having any problem after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. CM12 Doge Preview is released only for HTC Desire HD. I forgot to write that Desire HD owners will have to root their HTC Desire HD in order to install CM12 Doge Preview. Important thing is that CWM recovery must be installed on Desire HD before installing Lollipop on it. Dear Desire HD owner, you may loose all data from Desire HD. So you must backup your data in a proper place before updating Desire HD to Lollipop via CM12 Doge Preview. Dear Desire HD owner, you must install HTC Desire HD USB driver on your PC before attaching it. Otherwise, Desire HD will be unrecognized by your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install Lollipop via CM12 Doge Preview. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if Desire HD got damaged while being updated to Android 5.0 via CM12 Doge Preview. Desire HD battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12 Doge Preview Custom ROM on HTC Desire HD [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Doge Preview Custom ROM for HTC Desire HD.
2. If your Desire HD have S-ON, then you have to flash boot.img on your Desire HD via fastboot. You can find boot.img inside the Kernal folder available in Doge Preview Custom ROM Zip file.
3. If your Desire HD have S-OFF, then you don’t need to follow STEP 2.
2. Go to the settings of your Desire HD and enable USB debugging.
3. Now you have to connect your Desire HD with your PC via USB cable.
4. After connecting your Desire HD, you need to transfer CyanogenMod 12 Doge Preview ZIP file to the SD card of Desire HD. Then, switch it off.
5. Remove the USB cable from your Desire HD and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
6. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from Desire HD main menu.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on Desire HD.
8. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your Desire HD and then search for CyanogenMod 12 Doge Preview ZIP file from the memory card of Desire HD. Then, install them.
9. Now you have to return to the main menu of your HTC Desire HD and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your Desire HD reboots. Dear friend, you can listen to Lady Gaga ARTPOP until your Desire HD reboots. Once it is rebooted, you can enjoy Lollipop on HTC Desire HD via CM12 Doge Preview. If you are having any difficulty while installing CM12 Doge Preview, then you can share your problem with Androidbiits.com.