Are you waiting to test Android 5.0 Lollipop on Sprint LG G2 LS980? Androidbiits.com brings a tremendous news for Sprint LG G2 LS980 owners. Android 5.0 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12.0 Custom ROM is now released for Sprint LG G2 LS980. You might be planning to install Lollipop on Sprint LG G2 LS980. Androidbiits.com will teach you the steps for installing CyanogenMod 12.0 on Sprint LG G2 LS980. Previously, I have posted the tutorial for installing CM12 pre-Nightly ROM on HTC One M8. Now Androidbiits.com will post the step-by-step tutorial to install Android 5.0 CyanogenMod 12.0 on Sprint LG G2 LS980. This is a really a tremendous news for G2 LS980 owners who are waiting for it.
I am hoping that G2 LS980 owners will be able to install Lollipop CM12 ROM on Sprint LG G2 LS980 without experiencing any problem after following the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear G2 LS980 user, you have to root Sprint LG G2 LS980 in order to install CyanogenMod 12.0. Sprint LG G2 LS980 needs CWM recovery installation before being updated to CyanogenMod 12.0. Androidbiits.com recommends that Sprint LG G2 LS980 owners must save their important contacts in a proper place before updating their LS980. Well, you must install Sprint LG G2 LS980 USB driver on your PC for before connecting LS980 with it. Otherwise, Sprint LG G2 LS980 will not be recognized by your computer.
Below are the steps using which you can install Lollipop CyanogenMod 12.0 on Sprint LG G2 LS980. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if LS980 got corrupted while being updated to Lollipop via CyanogenMod 12.0. LS980 battery level must be above 44% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12.0 Custom ROM on Sprint LG G2 LS980 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM12 ROM for Sprint LG G2 LS980.
2. Go to the settings of your Sprint LG G2 LS980 and enable USB debugging.
3. Now you have to connect your LS980 with your PC via USB cable.
4. After connecting your Sprint LG G2 LS980, you need to transfer CM12 ZIP file to your G2 LS980 SD card. Then, switch it off.
5. Remove the USB cable from your Sprint LG G2 LS980 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
6. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from Sprint LG G2 LS980 main menu.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option from G2 LS980 main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your Sprint LG G2 LS980 and then search for Lollipop CM12 ZIP file from LS980 SD card. Then, install them.
9. Now you have to return to the main menu of your Sprint LG G2 LS980 and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your Sprint LG G2 LS980 restarts. You can enjoy your favorite TV show until your LS980 get restarted. Once it is rebooted, you can enjoy Lollipop CM12 on Sprint LG G2 LS980. If you are having any difficulty while updating Sprint LG G2 LS980, then you can use the comment section to share your issue with me. Androidbiits.com will help you in updating your G2 LS980. [Source]