Are you a proud owner of HTC One XL? Androidbiits.com brings an amazing news for One XL users. CyanogenMod 12 Nightly [evita] Custom ROM is now available for HTC One XL. Recently, I have published the step-by-step tutorial for updating HTC One X PJ83100 to Lollipop 5.0.2 via Candy5 [RC.v0.9.4]. Now the amazing news is that HTC One XL owners can try CM 12 Nightly on their One XL. Oh yes, Now I will discuss the step-by-step method for updating HTC One XL to Lollipop 5.0.2 with the help of CM 12 Nightly [evita]. This is an amazing news for One XL owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that HTC One XL owners will be able to install CM 12 Nightly [evita] effortlessly without facing any difficulty after following the steps written in Androidbiits.com. Dear One XL user, CM 12 [evita] requires rooted One XL, so it is required to root HTC One XL. Oh yes, the key thing is CWM recovery installation on One XL. Dear One XL user, you can do all these works after unlocking One XL bootloader. Oh yes, you may face some bugs on One XL after installing CM12 Nightly [evita]. Androidbiits.com recommends that One XL users must take a backup of their files including contacts before installing CM12 [evita], as there is a chance of losing all files from One XL. Oh yes, the key thing is One XL USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install CM12 Nightly [evita]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if One XL got corrupted during this process. One XL battery percentage must be more than 74% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12 Nightly [evita] Custom ROM on HTC One XL [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM12 Nightly [evita] for HTC One XL.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your One XL.
3. Simply, go to the settings of One XL and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach One XL with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your One XL, you must transfer CM12 Nightly [evita] and Gapps ZIP file to One XL memory card.
6. After transferring CM12 Nightly [evita] and Gapps, you have to switch off One XL.
7. After switching off One XL, simply disconnect the USB cable.
8. Now you have to put your One XL into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting One XL into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from One XL main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on One XL.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on One XL screen and then search for CM12 Nightly [evita] and Gapps ZIP file from One XL memory card.
12. Simply install CM12 Nightly [evita] and Gapps on One XL.
13. After installing Gapps and CM12 Nightly [evita], you must go to One XL main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your One XL reboots.
After One XL is rebooted, you can test CM12 Nightly [evita] easily. Dear HTC One XL user, if you are experiencing any problem while installing CM12 [evita], then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.