LG G3 D855 users will be very happy after reading this post. According to bryan2894, Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ParanoidAndroid 5.1 custom ROM is now available for LG G3 D855. Previously, Androidbiits.com has published the tutorial for updating Verizon LG G3 VS985 to Lollipop 5.1.1 using AICP v9.0. The exciting news is that D855 owners can now install ParanoidAndroid 5.1. Androidbiits.com is going to publish an easy tutorial for updating LG G3 D855 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop using ParanoidAndroid 5.1. No doubt, this is an exciting news for the proud owners of G3 D855 who are eagerly waiting to test Lollipop 5.1.1 on D855. ParanoidAndroid 5.1 will allow you to use your G3 D855 in a better way. You may also face bug after installing ParanoidAndroid 5.1 on your G3.
I am expecting that LG G3 D855 users will be able to install ParanoidAndroid 5.1 safely without having issue after reading the easy tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. ParanoidAndroid 5.1 requires rooted D855, so it is crucial to root G3 before installing ParanoidAndroid 5.1. If you haven’t rooted D855, then you must do it as soon as possible. You must install CWM recovery on G3 before installing ParanoidAndroid 5.1. I forgot to say that the proud users of G3 D855 can install ParanoidAndroid 5.1 effortlessly after unlocking the bootloader.
Androidbiits.com recommends that LG G3 D855 owners must take a backup of their data including pictures and videos before installing ParanoidAndroid 5.1, otherwise all their data including pictures and videos will be deleted from their D855. If you aren’t happy with previous firmware, then you may install ParanoidAndroid 5.1 on LG G3 D855. ParanoidAndroid 5.1 will allow the proud users to use Lollipop 5.1.1 on D855. It may bring various improvements on G3.
Below are the easy instructions for installing ParanoidAndroid 5.1. Androidbiits.com will not take responsibility if D855 got broken during the installation of ParanoidAndroid 5.1. D855 battery must be above 92 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ParanoidAndroid 5.1 on LG G3 D855 [Simple Steps]
1. It is the time to download ParanoidAndroid 5.1 for your D855.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for phone.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach phone with desktop.
5. It is the time to send ParanoidAndroid 5.1 to D855.
6. It is the time to power off your phone.
7. It is the time to remove the USB cable from your phone.
8. It is the time to put phone into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on phone.
10. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on phone.
11. It is necessary to click “install zip from SD card” on phone.
12. It is the time to select ParanoidAndroid 5.1 on D855.
13. It is necessary to install ParanoidAndroid 5.1 on D855.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on phone.
15. It is necessary to click “reboot system now” on phone.
16. It is the time to wait until phone reboots.
After your G3 D855 is restarted, you can enjoy ParanoidAndroid 5.1. If you are having difficulty during the installation of ParanoidAndroid 5.1 on D855, then feel free to share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.