Verizon LG G3 VS985 users will be very happy after reading this post. According to thompatry, Android 5.1.1 Lollipop AICP v9.0 custom ROM is released for Verizon LG G3 VS985. Previously, Androidbiits.com has published the tutorial for updating Sprint LG G3 LS990 to Lollipop 5.1.1 using Candy5 v2.5.1. The amazing news is that VS985 owners can now install AICP v9.0. Androidbiits.com is going to publish an easy tutorial for updating Verizon LG G3 VS985 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop using AICP v9.0. No doubt, this is an awesome news for the proud owners of G3 VS985 who are eagerly waiting to test Lollipop 5.1.1 on VS985. AICP v9.0 will allow you to use your VS985 in a better way.
I am expecting that Verizon LG G3 VS985 users will be able to install AICP v9.0 safely without having issue after reading the easy tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. AICP v9.0 requires rooted VS985, so it is crucial to root Verizon G3 before installing AICP v9.0. If you haven’t rooted VS985, then you must do it as soon as possible. You must install CWM recovery on Verizon G3 before installing AICP v9.0. I forgot to say that the proud users of G3 VS985 can install AICP v9.0 effortlessly after unlocking the bootloader.
Androidbiits.com recommends that Verizon LG G3 VS985 owners must take a backup of their data including pictures and videos before installing AICP v9.0, otherwise all their data including pictures and videos will be deleted from their VS985. If you aren’t happy with previous firmware, then you may install AICP v9.0 on LG G3 VS985. AICP v9.0 will allow the proud users to use Lollipop 5.1.1 on VS985. It may bring several improvements on Verizon G3.
Below are the easy instructions for installing AICP v9.0. Androidbiits.com will not take responsibility if VS985 got broken during the installation of AICP v9.0. VS985 battery must be above 93 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 5.1.1 Lollipop AICP v9.0 on Verizon LG G3 VS985 [Simple Steps]
1. It is the time to download AICP v9.0 for your VS985.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for phone.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach phone with desktop.
5. It is the time to send AICP v9.0 to VS985.
6. It is the time to power off your phone.
7. It is the time to remove the USB cable from your phone.
8. It is the time to put phone into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on phone.
10. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on phone.
11. It is necessary to click “install zip from SD card” on phone.
12. It is the time to select AICP v9.0 on VS985.
13. It is necessary to install AICP v9.0 on VS985.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on phone.
15. It is necessary to click “reboot system now” on phone.
16. It is the time to wait until phone reboots.
After your G3 VS985 is restarted, you can enjoy AICP v9.0. If you are having difficulty during the installation of AICP v9.0 on VS985, then feel free to share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.