Androidbiits.com brings an exciting news for LG L90 D405 users. According to judas1977, Android 5.1.1 Lollipop SlimLP [w7] custom ROM is now available for LG Optimus L90 D405. Have you managed to get your hands on D405? Androidbiits.com has already posted the step-by-step tutorial for updating L90 Dual D410 to Lollipop 5.1.1 using CarbonROM [w7]. The exciting news is that D405 owners can now install SlimLP [w7]. Androidbiits.com is going to publish a simple tutorial for updating LG L90 D405 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop using SlimLP [w7]. No doubt, this is an exciting news for the proud owners of Optimus D405 who are desperately waiting to test Lollipop 5.1.1 on D405.
I am hoping that Optimus L90 D405 users will be able to install SlimLP [w7] on D405 effortlessly without having issue after reading the easy tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. SlimLP [w7] needs rooted D405, so it is crucial to root D405 before installing SlimLP [w7]. If you haven’t rooted your favorite D405, then you must do it as soon as possible. You must install TWRP recovery on D405 before installing SlimLP [w7]. I forgot to mention that the proud users of D405 can install SlimLP [w7] effortlessly after unlocking the bootloader.
If you aren’t happy with previous software, then you must install SlimLP [w7] on your favorite D405. SlimLP [w7] will allow the proud users to use Lollipop 5.1.1 on D405. Androidbiits.com recommends that Optimus L90 D405 owners must take a backup of their personal files including contacts and games before installing SlimLP [w7] on D405, otherwise all data may be deleted from D405.
Below are the easy instructions for installing SlimLP [w7]. Androidbiits.com will not take responsibility if D405 got damaged during the installation of SlimLP [w7]. D405 battery must be more than 94 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 5.1.1 Lollipop SlimLP [w7] Custom ROM on LG Optimus L90 D405 [Simple Steps]
1. It is the time to download SlimLP [w7] for D405.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for phone.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach phone with desktop.
5. It is required to send SlimLP [w7] to D405.
6. It is the time to power off your phone.
7. It is the time to remove the USB cable from your phone.
8. It is the time to put phone into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on phone.
10. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on phone.
11. It is the time to click “install zip from SD card” on phone.
12. It is the time to choose SlimLP [w7] on phone.
13. It is the time to install SlimLP [w7] on phone.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on phone.
15. It is the time to click “reboot system now” on phone.
16. It is the time to wait until phone reboots.
After your Optimus L90 D405 is rebooted, you can enjoy SlimLP 5.1.1 [w7]. If you are facing difficulty during the installation of SlimLP 5.1.1 [w7] on D405, then feel free to share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.