Are you a proud owner of LG Optimus 4X HD P880? Androidbiits.com brings an amazing news for Optimus 4X HD P880 users. According to alfsamsung, Android 5.0 Lollipop Euphoria-OS 1.0-beta is available for LG Optimus 4X HD P880. In my previous post, I have published the tutorial for updating LG Optimus G Pro E986 to Lollipop 5.0.2 with the help of CM12 [Nightly]. Now the amazing news is that Optimus 4X HD P880 owners can try Euphoria-OS 1.0-beta. Now, I will discuss the step-by-step method for updating LG Optimus 4X HD P880 to Lollipop 5.0 using Euphoria-OS 1.0-beta. This is really an amazing news for Optimus 4X HD P880 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that LG Optimus 4X HD P880 users will be able to install Euphoria-OS 1.0-beta easily without facing any difficulty after following the steps written in Androidbiits.com. Dear Optimus 4X HD P880 user, Euphoria-OS 1.0-beta needs rooted 4X HD P880, so it is essential to root LG Optimus 4X HD P880. My dear friend, the necessary thing is CWM recovery installation on Optimus 4X HD P880. Well, you can do all these tasks after unlocking Optimus 4X HD P880 bootloader. Oh yes, you may experience some bugs on Optimus 4X HD P880 after installing Euphoria-OS 1.0-beta. Androidbiits.com recommends that Optimus 4X HD P880 users must take a backup of their files before installing Euphoria-OS 1.0-beta, as there is a chance of losing all files from 4X HD P880. Oh yes, the crucial thing is 4X HD P880 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install Euphoria-OS 1.0-beta. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Optimus 4X HD P880 got broken during the installation of Euphoria-OS 1.0-beta. P880 battery percentage must be more than 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop Euphoria-OS 1.0-beta Custom ROM on LG Optimus 4X HD P880 [Tutorial]
1. It is essential to download Euphoria-OS 1.0-beta for your Optimus 4X HD P880.
2. Now, it is required to download Gapps for your Optimus 4X HD P880.
3. It is the perfect time to go to the settings of Optimus 4X HD P880 and then it is very essential to choose USB debugging.
4. Now, it is essential to attach 4X HD P880 with your desktop with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully attached your 4X HD P880, it is necessary to transfer Euphoria-OS 1.0-beta and Gapps ZIP file to P880 memory card.
6. Now, it is the time to switch off P880.
7. After switching off 4X HD P880, it is necessary to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is required to put your 4X HD P880 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is required to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option on P880.
10. Now, it is required to choose “wipe cache partition” on P880.
11. It is the perfect time to choose “install zip from SD card” option on Optimus 4X HD P880 screen and then it is necessary to choose Euphoria-OS 1.0-beta and Gapps ZIP file from P880 SD card.
12. Now, it is the time to install Euphoria-OS 1.0-beta and Gapps.
13. Now, it is the time to go to 4X HD P880 main menu and quickly choose “reboot system now” option.
14. It is the time to wait until your favorite 4X HD P880 reboots.
After your Optimus 4X HD P880 is restarted, you can test Euphoria-OS 1.0-beta. Dear P880 user, if you are experiencing any problem while installing Euphoria-OS 1.0-beta, then you must share your problem with Androidbiits.com.