Are you using LG Optimus G Pro E986? Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for Optimus G Pro E986 users. According to NaveenKumarXDA, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12 [Nightly] is available for LG Optimus G Pro. In my previous post, I have published the tutorial for updating S4 Active GT-I9295 to Lollipop 5.0.2 with the help of SlimLP [UN-OFFICIAL]. Now the stunning news is that Optimus G Pro E986 owners can try CM12 [Nightly]. Now, I will discuss the step-by-step method for updating LG Optimus G Pro E986 to Lollipop 5.0.2 using CM12 [Nightly]. This is really a stunning news for Optimus G Pro E986 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that G Pro E986 users will be able to install CM12 [Nightly] effortlessly without facing any difficulty after following the steps written in Androidbiits.com. Dear LG G Pro E986 user, CM12 [Nightly] needs rooted G Pro E986, so it is essential to root LG Optimus G Pro E986. My dear friend, the necessary thing is CWM recovery installation on Optimus G Pro E986. Well, you can do all these tasks after unlocking Optimus G Pro E986 bootloader. Oh yes, you may experience some bugs on Optimus G Pro E986 after installing CM12 [Nightly]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Optimus G Pro E986 users must take a backup of their files before installing CM12 [Nightly], as there is a chance of losing all files from G Pro E986. Oh yes, the crucial thing is G Pro E986 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install CM12 [Nightly]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Optimus G Pro E986 got broken during the installation of CM12 [Nightly]. E986 battery percentage must be more than 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12 [Nightly] Custom ROM on LG Optimus G Pro E986 [Tutorial]
1. It is essential to download CM12 [Nightly] for your Optimus G Pro E986.
2. Now, it is required to download Gapps for your Optimus G Pro E986.
3. It is the perfect time to go to the settings of Optimus G Pro E986 and then it is very essential to choose USB debugging.
4. Now, it is the time to attach G Pro E986 with your desktop with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully attached your G Pro E986, it is necessary to transfer CM12 [Nightly] and Gapps ZIP file to E986 memory card.
6. Now, it is the time to switch off E986.
7. After switching off G Pro E986, it is necessary to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is required to put your G Pro E986 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is required to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option on E986.
10. Now, it is required to choose “wipe cache partition” on E986.
11. It is the perfect time to choose “install zip from SD card” option on Optimus G Pro E986 screen and then it is necessary to choose CM12 [Nightly] and Gapps ZIP file from E986 SD card.
12. Now, it is the time to install CM12 [Nightly] and Gapps.
13. Now, it is the time to go to Optimus G Pro E986 main menu and quickly choose “reboot system now” option.
14. It is the time to wait until your favorite G Pro E986 reboots.
After your Optimus G Pro E986 is restarted, you can test CM12 [Nightly]. Dear E986 user, if you are experiencing any problem while installing CM12 [Nightly], then you must share your problem with Androidbiits.com.