Are you a proud owner of Motorola Moto G 4G XT1039? Androidbiits.com brings a tremendous news for Moto G 4G XT1039 users. CyanogenMod 12 Nightly [peregrine] Custom ROM is now available for Motorola Moto G 4G XT1039. Previously, I have published the steps for updating Sony Xperia Z Ultra C6833 to Lollipop 5.0 using CM12 [togari]. Now the tremendous news is that Moto G 4G XT1039 users can test CM 12 Nightly on their XT1039. Today, I will write the steps for updating Motorola Moto G 4G XT1039 to Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM 12 Nightly [peregrine]. This is really a tremendous news for Moto G XT1039 owners who are waiting for Lollipop.
I am hoping that Motorola Moto G XT1039 owners will be able to install CM12 Nightly [peregrine] easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Moto G XT1039 user, CM 12 needs rooted XT1039, so it is necessary to root Motorola Moto G 4G XT1039. Oh yes, the essential thing is CWM recovery installation on Moto G 4G XT1039. Dear, you can do all these things after unlocking Moto G 4G XT1039 bootloader. Well, you may face some bugs after installing CM12 Nightly [peregrine] on your Moto G XT1039. Androidbiits.com recommends that Moto G XT1039 users must take a backup of their data before installing CM12 [peregrine], as there is a chance of losing all data from Moto G XT1039. The important thing is Moto G XT1039 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM12 Nightly [peregrine]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Moto G XT1039 got corrupted during this process. XT1039 battery percentage must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12 Nightly [peregrine] Custom ROM on Motorola Moto G 4G XT1039 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM12 Nightly [peregrine] for Motorola Moto G 4G XT1039.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Moto G XT1039.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Moto G XT1039 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Moto G XT1039 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Moto G XT1039, you must transfer CM12 Nightly [peregrine] and Gapps ZIP file to XT1039 memory card.
6. After transferring CM12 Nightly [peregrine] and Gapps, you have to switch off Moto G XT1039.
7. After switching off Moto G XT1039, simply disconnect your USB cable from XT1039.
8. Now you have to put your Moto G XT1039 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting Moto G XT1039 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from XT1039 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on XT1039.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Moto G XT1039 screen and then search for CM12 Nightly [peregrine] and Gapps ZIP file from XT1039 memory card.
12. Simply install CM12 Nightly [peregrine] and Gapps on XT1039.
13. After installing Gapps and CM12 Nightly [peregrine], you must go to Moto G XT1039 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your XT1039 reboots.
After Moto G XT1039 is rebooted, you can test CM12 Nightly [peregrine]. If you are having any issue while installing CM12 on XT1039, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.