Are you using Sony Xperia Z Ultra C6833? Androidbiits.com brings a glorious news for Xperia Z Ultra C6833 users. CyanogenMod 12 Nightly [togari] Custom ROM is now available for Sony Xperia Z Ultra C6833. Previously, I have published the steps for updating Motorola Droid Maxx XT1080M to Lollipop 5.0 using CM12 [obake]. Now the glorious news is that Xperia Z Ultra C6833 users can test CM 12 Nightly on their C6833. Today, I will write the steps for updating Sony Xperia Z Ultra C6833 to Lollipop 5.0 via CM 12 Nightly [togari]. This is really a glorious news for Xperia Z Ultra C6833 owners who are waiting for Lollipop.
I am hoping that Sony Xperia Z Ultra C6833 owners will be able to install CM12 Nightly [togari] easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Z Ultra C6833 user, CM 12 needs rooted C6833, so it is necessary to root Sony Xperia Z Ultra C6833. Oh yes, the essential thing is CWM recovery installation on Z Ultra C6833. Dear, you can do all these things after unlocking Z Ultra C6833 bootloader. Well, you may face some bugs after installing CM12 Nightly [togari] on your Z Ultra C6833. Androidbiits.com recommends that Z Ultra C6833 users must take a backup of their data before installing CM12 [togari], as there is a chance of losing all data from Z Ultra C6833. The important thing is Z Ultra C6833 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM12 Nightly [togari]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Z Ultra C6833 got corrupted during this process. C6833 battery percentage must be above 86% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop CM12 Nightly [togari] Custom ROM on Sony Xperia Z Ultra C6833 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM12 Nightly [togari] for Sony Xperia Z Ultra C6833.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Z Ultra C6833.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Z Ultra C6833 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Z Ultra C6833 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Z Ultra C6833, you must transfer CM12 Nightly [togari] and Gapps ZIP file to C6833 memory card.
6. After transferring CM12 Nightly [togari] and Gapps, you have to switch off Z Ultra C6833.
7. After switching off Z Ultra C6833, simply disconnect your USB cable from C6833.
8. Now you have to put your Z Ultra C6833 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting Z Ultra C6833 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from C6833 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on C6833.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Z Ultra C6833 screen and then search for CM12 Nightly [togari] and Gapps ZIP file from C6833 memory card.
12. Simply install CM12 Nightly [togari] and Gapps on C6833.
13. After installing Gapps and CM12 Nightly [togari], you must go to Z Ultra C6833 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your C6833 reboots.
After Z Ultra C6833 is rebooted, you can test CM12 Nightly [togari]. If you are having any issue while installing CM12 on C6833, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.