Are you a user of Motorola RAZR HD XT925? Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with RAZR HD XT925 users. CyanogenMod 12 Nightly [xt925] Custom ROM is released for Motorola RAZR HD XT925. Recently, I have published the tutorial for updating LG G3 D855 to Lollipop 5.0.2 using CM12 Nightly [d855]. Now the stunning news is that RAZR HD XT925 users can test CM 12 Nightly on their XT925. Today, I will publish the steps for updating Motorola RAZR HD XT925 to Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM 12 Nightly [xt925]. This is really a stunning news for XT925 owners who love to test Custom ROM.
I am expecting that Motorola RAZR HD XT925 owners will be able to install CM12 Nightly [xt925] easily without facing any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear XT925 owner, CM 12 needs rooted XT925, so it is necessary to root RAZR HD XT925. Oh yes, the essential thing is CWM recovery installation on XT925. You can do all these things after unlocking XT925 bootloader. My dear XT925 user, you may face some bugs after installing CM12 [xt925]. Androidbiits.com recommends that RAZR HD XT925 users must take a backup of their data before installing CM12 Nightly [xt925], as there is a chance of losing all data from XT925. The important thing is XT925 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM12 Nightly [xt925]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if XT925 got corrupted during this process. XT925 battery percentage must be above 72% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12 Nightly [xt925] Custom ROM on Motorola RAZR HD XT925 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM12 Nightly [xt925] for Motorola RAZR HD XT925.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Motorola XT925.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Motorola XT925 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Motorola XT925 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Motorola XT925, you must transfer CM12 Nightly [xt925] and Gapps ZIP file to XT925 memory card.
6. After transferring CM12 Nightly [xt925] and Gapps, you have to switch off XT925.
7. After switching off XT925, simply disconnect your USB cable from XT925.
8. Now you have to put your Motorola XT925 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting Motorola XT925 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from XT925 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on XT925.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Motorola XT925 screen and then search for CM12 Nightly [xt925] and Gapps ZIP file from XT925 memory card.
12. Simply install CM12 Nightly [xt925] and Gapps on XT925.
13. After installing Gapps and CM12 Nightly [xt925], you must go to Motorola XT925 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your XT925 reboots.
After Motorola XT925 is rebooted, you can test CM12 Nightly [xt925]. If you are having any issue while installing CM12 [xt925], then you may share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.