Are you using Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910V? Today, Androidbiits.com is going to share an amazing news with Note 4 SM-N910V owners. Yes, Android 4.4.4 KitKat VRU1ANJ5 N910VVRU1ANJ5 has been released for Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910V. You may be wondering how to install N910VVRU1ANJ5? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Note 4 SM-N910V to Android 4.4.4 VRU1ANJ5 N910VVRU1ANJ5. Previously, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P to Android 4.4.4 N910PVPU1ANK2. Now I will post the tutorial to upgrade Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910V to Android 4.4.4 VRU1ANJ5 N910VVRU1ANJ5. This is really a great news for Note 4 SM-N910V users.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 VRU1ANJ5 N910VVRU1ANJ5 on Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910V easily without facing any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N910VVRU1ANJ5 may bring some improvements on Note 4 SM-N910V. Oh yes, I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Note 4 SM-N910V on Android 4.4.4 VRU1ANJ5 N910VVRU1ANJ5. You must note that N910VVRU1ANJ5 is available only for Note 4 SM-N910V users who are using Verizon. If you are not a user of Verizon Note 4 SM-N910V, then you should not download N910VVRU1ANJ5. Androidbiits.com recommends that Note 4 SM-N910V users must save their data in a secure place before updating their Note 4 SM-N910V to Android 4.4.4 VRU1ANJ5 N910VVRU1ANJ5. It is expected that Android 4.4.4 VRU1ANJ5 will be available in other countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 VRU1ANJ5 N910VVRU1ANJ5. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if SM-N910V got damaged while being updated to N910VVRU1ANJ5. SM-N910V battery level must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat VRU1ANJ5 N910VVRU1ANJ5 on Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910V
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat VRU1ANJ5 N910VVRU1ANJ5 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N910VVRU1ANJ5.
3. Now you have to put Verizon Samsung Note 4 SM-N910V into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910V easily.
- Press Note 4 SM-N910V volume down switch and home switch simultaneously.
- Press Note 4 SM-N910V Power switch at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down switch.
- Press Note 4 SM-N910V volume up switch after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect Samsung Note 4 SM-N910V with computer.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung Note 4 SM-N910V with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 KitKat VRU1ANJ5 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 KitKat VRU1ANJ5, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Dear Note 4 SM-N910V user, now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until SM-N910V is rebooted. Once it is rebooted, you can enjoy N910VVRU1ANJ5. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 VRU1ANJ5. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N910VVRU1ANJ5, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.