Are you using OnePlus One A0001? Androidbiits.com brings a glorious news for One A0001 users. CyanogenMod 12 Nightly [bacon] Custom ROM is now available for OnePlus One A0001. Recently, I have published the tutorial for updating Sony Xperia T LT30p to Lollipop 5.0.2 using CM12 Nightly [mint]. Now the glorious news is that One A0001 users can test CM 12 Nightly on their A0001. Today, I will publish the steps for updating OnePlus One A0001 to Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM 12 Nightly [bacon]. This is really a glorious news for One A0001 owners who love to test Custom ROM.
I am expecting that OnePlus One A0001 owners will be able to install CM12 Nightly [bacon] easily without facing any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear OnePlus One A0001 owner, CM 12 needs rooted A0001, so it is necessary to root OnePlus One A0001. The essential thing is CWM recovery installation on One A0001. You can do all these things after unlocking One A0001 bootloader. Well, you may face some bugs after installing CM12 [bacon]. Androidbiits.com recommends that OnePlus One A0001 users must take a backup of their data before installing CM12 Nightly [bacon], as there is a chance of losing all data from One A0001. The important thing is A0001 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM12 Nightly [bacon]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if OnePlus One A0001 got corrupted during this process. A0001 battery percentage must be above 75% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12 Nightly [bacon] Custom ROM on OnePlus One A0001 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM12 Nightly [bacon] for OnePlus One A0001.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your One A0001.
3. Simply, go to the settings of One A0001 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach One A0001 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your One A0001, you must transfer CM12 Nightly [bacon] and Gapps ZIP file to A0001 memory card.
6. After transferring CM12 Nightly [bacon] and Gapps, you have to switch off A0001.
7. After switching off One A0001, simply disconnect your USB cable from A0001.
8. Now you have to put your One A0001 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting One A0001 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from A0001 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on A0001.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on One A0001 screen and then search for CM12 Nightly [bacon] and Gapps ZIP file from A0001 memory card.
12. Simply install CM12 Nightly [bacon] and Gapps on A0001.
13. After installing Gapps and CM12 Nightly [bacon], you must go to One A0001 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your A0001 reboots.
After OnePlus One A0001 is rebooted, you can test CM12 Nightly [bacon]. If you are having any issue while installing CM12 on A0001, then you may share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.