Are you a proud owner of Sony Xperia T LT30p? Androidbiits.com brings an awesome news for Xperia T LT30p users. CyanogenMod 12 Nightly [mint] Custom ROM is now available for Sony Xperia T LT30p. Recently, I have published the tutorial for updating Motorola RAZR HD XT925 to Lollipop 5.0.2 using CM12 Nightly [xt925]. Now the awesome news is that Xperia T LT30p users can test CM 12 Nightly on their LT30p. Today, I will publish the steps for updating Sony Xperia T LT30p to Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM 12 Nightly [mint]. This is really an awesome news for Xperia T LT30p owners who love to test Custom ROM.
I am expecting that Sony Xperia T LT30p owners will be able to install CM12 Nightly [mint] easily without facing any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Xperia T LT30p owner, CM 12 needs rooted LT30p, so it is necessary to root Sony Xperia T LT30p. The essential thing is CWM recovery installation on Xperia T LT30p. You can do all these things after unlocking LT30p bootloader. Well, you may face some bugs after installing CM12 [mint]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Xperia T LT30p users must take a backup of their data before installing CM12 Nightly [mint], as there is a chance of losing all data from Xperia T LT30p. The important thing is LT30p USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM12 Nightly [mint]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Xperia T LT30p got corrupted during this process. LT30p battery percentage must be above 81% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12 Nightly [mint] Custom ROM on Sony Xperia T LT30p [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM12 Nightly [mint] for Sony Xperia T LT30p.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Xperia T LT30p.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Xperia T LT30p and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Xperia T LT30p with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Xperia T LT30p, you must transfer CM12 Nightly [mint] and Gapps ZIP file to LT30p memory card.
6. After transferring CM12 Nightly [mint] and Gapps, you have to switch off LT30p.
7. After switching off Xperia T LT30p, simply disconnect your USB cable from LT30p.
8. Now you have to put your Xperia T LT30p into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting Xperia T LT30p into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from LT30p main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on LT30p.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Xperia T LT30p screen and then search for CM12 Nightly [mint] and Gapps ZIP file from LT30p memory card.
12. Simply install CM12 Nightly [mint] and Gapps on LT30p.
13. After installing Gapps and CM12 Nightly [mint], you must go to Xperia T LT30p main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your LT30p reboots.
After Xperia T LT30p is rebooted, you can test CM12 Nightly [mint]. If you are having any issue while installing CM12 on LT30p, then you may share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.