Are you a proud owner of Oppo Find 5 X909? Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for Find 5 X909 users. CyanogenMod 12 Nightly [find5] Custom ROM is now available for Oppo Find 5 X909. Recently, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Google Nexus 10 GT-P8110 to Lollipop 5.0.2 using CM12 Nightly [manta]. Well, the stunning news is that Oppo Find 5 X909 users can test CM 12 Nightly on their X909. Today, I will publish the steps for updating Oppo Find 5 X909 to Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM 12 Nightly [find5]. This is really a stunning news for Find 5 X909 owners who love to test Custom ROM.
I am expecting that Oppo Find 5 X909 owners will be able to install CM12 Nightly [find5] easily without having any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Find 5 X909 owner, CM 12 needs rooted X909, so it is necessary to root Oppo Find 5 X909. The essential thing is CWM recovery installation on Find 5 X909. You can do all these things after unlocking Find 5 X909 bootloader. Well, you may face some bugs after installing CM12 [find5]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Oppo Find 5 X909 users must take a backup of their data before installing CM12 [find5], as there is a chance of losing all data from Find 5 X909. The important thing is Find 5 X909 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM12 Nightly [find5]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Find 5 X909 got corrupted during this process. X909 battery percentage must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12 Nightly [find5] Custom ROM on Oppo Find 5 X909 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM12 Nightly [find5] for Oppo Find 5 X909.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Find 5 X909.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Find 5 X909 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Find 5 X909 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Find 5 X909, you must transfer CM12 Nightly [find5] and Gapps ZIP file to X909 memory card.
6. After transferring CM12 Nightly [find5] and Gapps, you have to switch off X909.
7. After switching off Find 5 X909, simply disconnect your USB cable from X909.
8. Now you have to put your Find 5 X909 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting Find 5 X909 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from X909 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on Find 5 X909.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Find 5 X909 screen and then search for CM12 Nightly [find5] and Gapps ZIP file from X909 memory card.
12. Simply install CM12 Nightly [find5] and Gapps on X909.
13. After installing Gapps and CM12 Nightly [find5], you must go to Find 5 X909 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your Find 5 X909 reboots.
After Oppo Find 5 X909 is rebooted, you can test CM12 Nightly [find5]. If you are having any issue while installing CM12 on X909, then you may share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.