Are you a user of Samsung Google Nexus 10 GT-P8110? Androidbiits.com brings an exciting news for Nexus 10 GT-P8110 users. CyanogenMod 12 Nightly [manta] Custom ROM is now available for Nexus 10 GT-P8110. Recently, I have published the tutorial for updating OnePlus One A0001 to Lollipop 5.0.2 using CM12 Nightly [bacon]. Well, the exciting news is that Nexus 10 GT-P8110 users can test CM 12 Nightly on their GT-P8110. Today, I will publish the steps for updating Google Nexus 10 GT-P8110 to Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM 12 Nightly [manta]. This is really an exciting news for Nexus 10 GT-P8110 owners who love to test Custom ROM.
I am expecting that Google Nexus 10 GT-P8110 owners will be able to install CM12 Nightly [manta] easily without facing any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Nexus 10 GT-P8110 owner, CM 12 needs rooted GT-P8110, so it is necessary to root Google Nexus 10 GT-P8110. The essential thing is CWM recovery installation on Nexus 10 GT-P8110. You can do all these things after unlocking GT-P8110 bootloader. Well, you may face some bugs after installing CM12 [manta]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Nexus 10 GT-P8110 users must take a backup of their data before installing CM12 [manta], as there is a chance of losing all data from Nexus 10 GT-P8110. The important thing is GT-P8110 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM12 Nightly [manta]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Nexus 10 GT-P8110 got corrupted during this process. GT-P8110 battery percentage must be above 75% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12 Nightly [manta] Custom ROM on Samsung Google Nexus 10 GT-P8110 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM12 Nightly [manta] for Google Nexus 10 GT-P8110.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Nexus 10 GT-P8110.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Nexus 10 GT-P8110 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Nexus 10 GT-P8110 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Nexus 10 GT-P8110, you must transfer CM12 Nightly [manta] and Gapps ZIP file to GT-P8110 memory card.
6. After transferring CM12 Nightly [manta] and Gapps, you have to switch off GT-P8110.
7. After switching off Nexus 10 GT-P8110, simply disconnect your USB cable from GT-P8110.
8. Now you have to put your Nexus 10 GT-P8110 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting Nexus 10 GT-P8110 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from GT-P8110 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on GT-P8110.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Nexus 10 GT-P8110 screen and then search for CM12 Nightly [manta] and Gapps ZIP file from GT-P8110 memory card.
12. Simply install CM12 Nightly [manta] and Gapps on GT-P8110.
13. After installing Gapps and CM12 Nightly [manta], you must go to Nexus 10 GT-P8110 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your GT-P8110 reboots.
After Nexus 10 GT-P8110 is rebooted, you can test CM12 Nightly [manta]. If you are having any issue while installing CM12 on GT-P8110, then you may share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.