Androidbiits.com brings a tremendous news for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 users. CyanogenMod 12 Nightly [hlte] Custom ROM is now available for Note 3 SM-N9005. Previously, I have published the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Tab PRO 8.4 SM-T320 to Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM12 Nightly [mondrianwifi]. Now the outstanding news is that Note III SM-N9005 owners can try CM 12 Nightly on their SM-N9005. Oh yes, Now I will discuss the step-by-step method for updating Note III SM-N9005 to Lollipop 5.0.2 with the help of CM 12 Nightly [hlte]. This is really an outstanding news for Note III SM-N9005 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that Note III LTE SM-N9005 owners will be able to install CM12 Nightly [hlte] easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Note III SM-N9005 user, CM 12 needs rooted SM-N9005, so it is necessary to root Note III SM-N9005. Oh yes, the essential thing is CWM recovery installation on Note III SM-N9005. Dear, you can do all these things after unlocking Note III SM-N9005 bootloader. Oh yes, you may face some bugs after installing CM12 Nightly [hlte]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Note III SM-N9005 users must take a backup of their data before installing CM12 [hlte], as there is a possibility of losing all documents from Note III SM-N9005. Oh yes, the key thing is Note III SM-N9005 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM12 Nightly [hlte]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if Note III SM-N9005 got corrupted during this process. SM-N9005 battery percentage must be above 81% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12 Nightly [hlte] Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note III LTE SM-N9005 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM12 Nightly [hlte] for your device.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Note III SM-N9005.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Note III SM-N9005 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Note III SM-N9005 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Note III SM-N9005, you must transfer CM12 Nightly [hlte] and Gapps ZIP file to SM-N9005 memory card.
6. After transferring CM12 Nightly [hlte] and Gapps, you have to switch off SM-N9005.
7. After switching off Note III SM-N9005, simply unplug your USB cable from SM-N9005.
8. Now you have to put your Note III SM-N9005 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting Note III SM-N9005 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from SM-N9005 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on SM-N9005.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Note III SM-N9005 screen and then search for CM12 Nightly [hlte] and Gapps ZIP file from SM-N9005 memory card.
12. Simply install CM12 Nightly [hlte] and Gapps on SM-N9005.
13. After installing Gapps and CM12 Nightly [hlte], you must go to Note III SM-N9005 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your SM-N9005 reboots.
After Note III SM-N9005 is rebooted, you can test CM12 Nightly [hlte]. If you are facing any difficulty while installing CM12 [hlte], then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.