Androidbiits.com brings a glorious news for Samsung Galaxy Tab PRO 8.4 SM-T320 users. CyanogenMod 12 Nightly [mondrianwifi] Custom ROM is now available for Tab PRO 8.4 SM-T320. Previously, I have published the steps for updating HTC Droid Incredible ADR6300 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat Evervolv [v4.0.0]. Now the glorious news is that Tab PRO 8.4 SM-T320 users can test CM 12 Nightly on their SM-T320. Today, I will publish the steps for updating Tab PRO SM-T320 to Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM 12 Nightly [mondrianwifi]. This is really a glorious news for Tab PRO SM-T320 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that Tab PRO 8.4 SM-T320 owners will be able to install CM12 Nightly [mondrianwifi] easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Tab PRO SM-T320 user, CM 12 needs rooted SM-T320, so it is necessary to root Tab PRO SM-T320. Oh yes, the essential thing is CWM recovery installation on Tab PRO SM-T320. Dear, you can do all these things after unlocking Tab PRO SM-T320 bootloader. Oh yes, you may face some bugs after installing CM12 Nightly [mondrianwifi]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Tab PRO SM-T320 users must take a backup of their data before installing CM12 [mondrianwifi], as there is a possibility of losing all data from Tab PRO SM-T320. Oh yes, the important thing is Tab PRO SM-T320 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM12 Nightly [mondrianwifi]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if Tab PRO SM-T320 got corrupted during this process. SM-T320 battery percentage must be above 74% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12 Nightly [mondrianwifi] Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Tab PRO 8.4 SM-T320 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM12 Nightly [mondrianwifi] for your device.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Tab PRO SM-T320.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Tab PRO SM-T320 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Tab PRO SM-T320 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Tab PRO SM-T320, you must transfer CM12 Nightly [mondrianwifi] and Gapps ZIP file to SM-T320 memory card.
6. After transferring CM12 Nightly [mondrianwifi] and Gapps, you have to switch off SM-T320.
7. After switching off Tab PRO SM-T320, simply unplug your USB cable from SM-T320.
8. Now you have to put your Tab PRO SM-T320 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting Tab PRO SM-T320 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from SM-T320 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on SM-T320.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Tab PRO SM-T320 screen and then search for CM12 Nightly [mondrianwifi] and Gapps ZIP file from SM-T320 memory card.
12. Simply install CM12 Nightly [mondrianwifi] and Gapps on SM-T320.
13. After installing Gapps and CM12 Nightly [mondrianwifi], you must go to Tab PRO SM-T320 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your SM-T320 reboots.
After Tab PRO SM-T320 is rebooted, you can test CM12 Nightly [mondrianwifi]. If you are facing any difficulty while installing CM12 [mondrianwifi], then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.