Are you using Samsung Galaxy S Plus GT-I9001? Today, Androidbiits.com will share an exciting news with S Plus GT-I9001 users. According to nilac8991, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Resurrection Remix 5.3.2 Custom ROM is now available for Samsung Galaxy S Plus GT-I9001. Recently, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P to Lollipop 5.0.2 using AICP [alpha]. Now the exciting news is that S Plus GT-I9001 users can test Resurrection Remix 5.3.2. Now, I will discuss about the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S Plus GT-I9001 to Lollipop 5.0.2 using Resurrection Remix 5.3.2. This is really an exciting news for S Plus GT-I9001 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that Samsung Galaxy S Plus GT-I9001 owners will be able to install Resurrection Remix 5.3.2 effortlessly without facing any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear S Plus GT-I9001 user, Resurrection Remix 5.3.2 needs rooted S Plus GT-I9001, so it is necessary to root S Plus GT-I9001. Dear friend, the crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on S Plus GT-I9001. Well, you can perform all these tasks after unlocking S Plus GT-I9001 bootloader. Dear, you may face some bugs on S Plus GT-I9001 after installing Resurrection Remix 5.3.2. Androidbiits.com recommends that S Plus GT-I9001 users must save their personal documents before installing Resurrection Remix 5.3.2, as there is a chance of losing all documents from S Plus GT-I9001. The crucial thing is S Plus GT-I9001 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install Resurrection Remix 5.3.2. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if S Plus GT-I9001 got broken during the installation of Resurrection Remix 5.3.2. GT-I9001 battery level must be above 74% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Resurrection Remix 5.3.2 Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S Plus GT-I9001 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Resurrection Remix 5.3.2 for S Plus GT-I9001.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your S Plus GT-I9001.
3. Simply, go to the settings of S Plus GT-I9001 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach S Plus GT-I9001 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your S Plus GT-I9001, you must transfer Resurrection Remix 5.3.2 and Gapps ZIP file to S Plus GT-I9001 memory card.
6. After transferring Resurrection Remix 5.3.2 and Gapps, you have to switch off S Plus GT-I9001.
7. After switching off S Plus GT-I9001, simply disconnect the USB cable.
8. Now you have to put your S Plus GT-I9001 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting S Plus GT-I9001 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from S Plus GT-I9001 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on S Plus GT-I9001.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on S Plus GT-I9001 screen and then search for Resurrection Remix 5.3.2 and Gapps ZIP file from S Plus GT-I9001 memory card.
12. Simply install Resurrection Remix 5.3.2 and Gapps on S Plus GT-I9001.
13. After installing Gapps and Resurrection Remix 5.3.2, you must go to S Plus GT-I9001 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your S Plus GT-I9001 reboots.
After S Plus GT-I9001 is rebooted, you can test Resurrection Remix 5.3.2. Dear friend, if you are having any issue while installing Resurrection Remix 5.3.2, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.