Androidbiits.com brings an outstanding news for Samsung Galaxy S4 Active GT-I9295 users. CyanogenMod 12 Nightly [jactivelte] Custom ROM is now available for S4 Active GT-I9295. Previously, I have published the steps for updating Motorola Moto G 4G XT1039 to Lollipop 5.0.2 using CM12 [peregrine]. Now the outstanding news is that S4 Active GT-I9295 users can test CM 12 Nightly on their GT-I9295. Today, I will write the steps for updating S4 Active GT-I9295 to Lollipop 5.0 via CM 12 Nightly [jactivelte]. This is really an outstanding news for S4 Active GT-I9295 owners who are waiting for Lollipop.
I am hoping that S4 Active GT-I9295 owners will be able to install CM12 Nightly [jactivelte] easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear S4 Active GT-I9295 user, CM 12 needs rooted GT-I9295, so it is necessary to root S4 Active GT-I9295. Oh yes, the essential thing is CWM recovery installation on S4 Active GT-I9295. Dear, you can do all these things after unlocking S4 Active GT-I9295 bootloader. Oh yes, you may face some bugs after installing CM12 Nightly [jactivelte] on your S4 Active GT-I9295. Androidbiits.com recommends that S4 Active GT-I9295 users must take a backup of their data before installing CM12 [jactivelte], as there is a chance of losing all data from S4 Active GT-I9295. The important thing is S4 Active GT-I9295 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM12 Nightly [jactivelte]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if S4 Active GT-I9295 got corrupted during this process. GT-I9295 battery percentage must be above 74% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop CM12 Nightly [jactivelte] Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S4 Active GT-I9295 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM12 Nightly [jactivelte] for Samsung Galaxy S4 Active GT-I9295.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your S4 Active GT-I9295.
3. Simply, go to the settings of S4 Active GT-I9295 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach S4 Active GT-I9295 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your S4 Active GT-I9295, you must transfer CM12 Nightly [jactivelte] and Gapps ZIP file to GT-I9295 memory card.
6. After transferring CM12 Nightly [jactivelte] and Gapps, you have to switch off S4 Active GT-I9295.
7. After switching off S4 Active GT-I9295, simply disconnect your USB cable from GT-I9295.
8. Now you have to put your S4 Active GT-I9295 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting S4 Active GT-I9295 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from GT-I9295 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on GT-I9295.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on S4 Active GT-I9295 screen and then search for CM12 Nightly [jactivelte] and Gapps ZIP file from GT-I9295 memory card.
12. Simply install CM12 Nightly [jactivelte] and Gapps on GT-I9295.
13. After installing Gapps and CM12 Nightly [jactivelte], you must go to S4 Active GT-I9295 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your GT-I9295 reboots.
After S4 Active GT-I9295 is rebooted, you can test CM12 Nightly [jactivelte]. If you are facing any difficulty while installing CM12 [jactivelte], then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.