Are you using Verizon HTC Droid Incredible ADR6300? Androidbiits.com brings an exciting news for Droid Incredible ADR6300 users. According to musical_chairs, Android 4.4.4 KitKat Evervolv 4.0.0 Custom ROM is available for Verizon HTC Droid Incredible ADR6300. Previously, I have published the steps for updating Motorola Moto G XT1034 to Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM12 Nightly [falcon]. Now the exciting news is that HTC Droid Incredible ADR6300 users can test Evervolv [v4.0.0] on their ADR6300. Today, I will publish the steps for updating HTC Droid Incredible ADR6300 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat Evervolv 4.0.0. This is really an exciting news for Droid Incredible ADR6300 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that Droid Incredible ADR6300 owners will be able to install Evervolv [v4.0.0] easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Incredible ADR6300 user, Evervolv 4.0.0 needs rooted ADR6300, so it is necessary to root HTC Droid Incredible ADR6300. Oh yes, the essential thing is CWM recovery installation on Incredible ADR6300. Dear, you can do all these things after unlocking Incredible ADR6300 bootloader. Oh yes, you may face some bugs after installing Evervolv [v4.0.0]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Incredible ADR6300 users must take a backup of their data before installing Evervolv [v4.0.0], as there is a possibility of losing all data from Incredible ADR6300. Oh yes, the important thing is Incredible ADR6300 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install Evervolv [v4.0.0]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if Incredible ADR6300 got corrupted during this process. ADR6300 battery percentage must be above 76% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat Evervolv [v4.0.0] Custom ROM on Verizon HTC Droid Incredible ADR6300 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Evervolv [v4.0.0] for Verizon HTC Droid Incredible ADR6300.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Incredible ADR6300.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Incredible ADR6300 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Incredible ADR6300 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Droid Incredible ADR6300, you must transfer Evervolv [v4.0.0] and Gapps ZIP file to ADR6300 memory card.
6. After transferring Evervolv [v4.0.0] and Gapps, you have to switch off Droid ADR6300.
7. After switching off Incredible ADR6300, simply unplug your USB cable from ADR6300.
8. Now you have to put your Incredible ADR6300 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting Incredible ADR6300 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from ADR6300 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on ADR6300.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Incredible ADR6300 screen and then search for Evervolv [v4.0.0] and Gapps ZIP file from ADR6300 memory card.
12. Simply install Evervolv [v4.0.0] and Gapps on ADR6300.
13. After installing Gapps and Evervolv [v4.0.0], you must go to Droid Incredible ADR6300 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your ADR6300 reboots.
After Incredible ADR6300 is rebooted, you can test Evervolv [v4.0.0]. If you are facing any difficulty while installing Evervolv [v4.0.0] on your Incredible ADR6300, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.