Are you a user of Sony Xperia Z1 Compact D5503? Androidbiits.com brings a tremendous news for Xperia Z1 Compact D5503 users. CyanogenMod 12 Nightly [amami] Custom ROM is now available for Sony Xperia Z1 Compact D5503. Previously, I have published the steps for updating Sony Xperia V LT25i to Lollipop 5.0.2 using CM12 [tsubasa]. Now the tremendous news is that Xperia Z1 Compact D5503 users can test CM 12 Nightly on their D5503. Today, I will write the steps for updating Sony Xperia Z1 Compact D5503 to Lollipop 5.0 via CM 12 Nightly [amami]. This is really a tremendous news for Z1 Compact D5503 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that Sony Xperia Z1 Compact D5503 owners will be able to install CM12 Nightly [amami] easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Z1 Compact D5503 user, CM 12 needs rooted D5503, so it is necessary to root Sony Xperia Z1 Compact D5503. Oh yes, the essential thing is CWM recovery installation on Z1 Compact D5503. Dear, you can do all these things after unlocking Z1 Compact D5503 bootloader. Well, you may face some bugs after installing CM12 Nightly [amami] on your Z1 Compact D5503. Androidbiits.com recommends that Z1 Compact D5503 users must take a backup of their data before installing CM12 [amami], as there is a chance of losing all data from Z1 Compact D5503. The important thing is Z1 Compact D5503 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM12 Nightly [amami]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Z1 Compact D5503 got corrupted during this process. D5503 battery percentage must be above 75% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop CM12 Nightly [amami] Custom ROM on Sony Xperia Z1 Compact D5503 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM12 Nightly [amami] for Sony Xperia Z1 Compact D5503.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Z1 Compact D5503.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Z1 Compact D5503 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Z1 Compact D5503 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Z1 Compact D5503, you must transfer CM12 Nightly [amami] and Gapps ZIP file to D5503 memory card.
6. After transferring CM12 Nightly [amami] and Gapps, you have to switch off Z1 Compact D5503.
7. After switching off Z1 Compact D5503, simply disconnect your USB cable from D5503.
8. Now you have to put your Z1 Compact D5503 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting Z1 Compact D5503 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from D5503 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on D5503.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Z1 Compact D5503 screen and then search for CM12 Nightly [amami] and Gapps ZIP file from D5503 memory card.
12. Simply install CM12 Nightly [amami] and Gapps on D5503.
13. After installing Gapps and CM12 Nightly [amami], you must go to Z1 Compact D5503 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your D5503 reboots.
After Z1 Compact D5503 is rebooted, you can test CM12 Nightly [amami]. If you are having any issue while installing CM12 on D5503, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.