Are you a user of Sony Xperia Z2 D6503? Androidbiits.com brings a tremendous news for Sony Xperia Z2 D6503 owners. Android 5.0 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12 Nightly Builds Custom ROM has been released for Sony Xperia Z2 D6503. Previously, I published the steps for installing CyanogenMod 12 Alpha-2 on HTC Explorer. Now the tremendous news is that Sony Xperia Z2 D6503 owners can also enjoy Lollipop via CyanogenMod 12 Nightly Builds. Androidbiits.com is going to write the steps for updating Sony Xperia Z2 D6503 to Android 5.0 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12 Nightly Builds Custom ROM. It is really a tremendous news for Xperia Z2 D6503 owners who are waiting for it.
I am hoping that Sony Xperia Z2 D6503 owners will be able to install Nightly Builds on Xperia Z2 D6503 easily without having any problem after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. CM12 Nightly Builds ROM is available only for Sony Xperia Z2 D6503. I forgot to say that Xperia Z2 D6503 owners will have to root Sony Xperia Z2 D6503 in order to install CM12 Nightly Builds. Sony Xperia Z2 D6503 needs CWM recovery installation before being updated to CyanogenMod 12 Nightly Builds. Androidbiits.com recommends that Xperia Z2 D6503 owners must save their important data in a proper place before updating their Xperia Z2 D6503. Well, you must install Xperia Z2 D6503 USB driver on your PC for before connecting D6503 with it. Otherwise, Xperia Z2 D6503 will not be recognized by your computer.
Below are the steps using which you can install Lollipop via CM12 Nightly Builds. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if Xperia Z2 D6503 got damaged while being updated to Android 5.0 via CM12 Nightly Builds. Xperia Z2 D6503 battery level must be above 78% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12 Nightly Builds Custom ROM on Sony Xperia Z2 D6503 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CyanogenMod 12 Nightly Builds Custom ROM for Sony Xperia Z2 D6503.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for Xperia Z2 D6503.
2. Go to the settings of your Xperia Z2 D6503 and enable USB debugging.
3. Now you have to connect your Xperia Z2 D6503 with your PC via USB cable.
4. After connecting your Xperia Z2 D6503, you need to transfer CyanogenMod 12 Nightly Builds ZIP file and Gapps to the SD card of Xperia Z2 D6503. Then, switch it off.
5. Remove the USB cable from your Xperia Z2 D6503 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
6. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from Xperia Z2 D6503 main menu.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on Xperia Z2 D6503.
8. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your Xperia Z2 D6503 and then search for CyanogenMod 12 Doge Preview ZIP file and Gapps from the memory card of Xperia Z2 D6503. Then, install them.
9. Now you have to return to the main menu of your Xperia Z2 D6503 and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your Xperia Z2 D6503 reboots. Dear friend, you can watch Night at the Museum 3 trailer until your Xperia Z2 D6503 reboots. Once it is rebooted, you can enjoy Lollipop on Z2 via CM12 Nightly Builds. If you are having any difficulty while installing CM12 Nightly Builds, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.