Are you a proud owner of Sony Xperia Z3 D6653? Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for Xperia Z3 D6653 users. CyanogenMod 12 Nightly [z3] Custom ROM is now available for Sony Xperia Z3 D6653. Previously, I have published the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S4 Active GT-I9295 to Lollipop 5.0 using CM12 [jactivelte]. Now the stunning news is that Xperia Z3 D6653 users can test CM 12 Nightly on their D6653. Today, I will write the steps for updating Sony Xperia Z3 D6653 to Lollipop 5.0 via CM 12 Nightly [z3]. This is really a stunning news for Xperia Z3 D6653 owners who are waiting for Lollipop.
I am hoping that Xperia Z3 D6653 owners will be able to install CM12 Nightly [z3] easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Xperia Z3 D6653 user, CM 12 needs rooted D6653, so it is necessary to root Sony Xperia Z3 D6653. Oh yes, the essential thing is CWM recovery installation on Xperia Z3 D6653. Dear, you can do all these things after unlocking Xperia Z3 D6653 bootloader. Oh yes, you may face some bugs after installing CM12 Nightly [z3] on your Xperia Z3 D6653. Androidbiits.com recommends that Xperia Z3 D6653 users must take a backup of their data before installing CM12 [z3], as there is a chance of losing all data from Xperia Z3 D6653. The important thing is Xperia Z3 D6653 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM12 Nightly [z3]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if Xperia Z3 D6653 got corrupted during this process. D6653 battery percentage must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop CM12 Nightly [z3] Custom ROM on Sony Xperia Z3 D6653 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM12 Nightly [z3] for Sony Xperia Z3 D6653.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Xperia Z3 D6653.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Xperia Z3 D6653 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Xperia Z3 D6653 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Xperia Z3 D6653, you must transfer CM12 Nightly [z3] and Gapps ZIP file to D6653 memory card.
6. After transferring CM12 Nightly [z3] and Gapps, you have to switch off Xperia Z3 D6653.
7. After switching off Xperia Z3 D6653, simply disconnect your USB cable from D6653.
8. Now you have to put your Xperia Z3 D6653 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting Xperia Z3 D6653 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from D6653 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on D6653.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Xperia Z3 D6653 screen and then search for CM12 Nightly [z3] and Gapps ZIP file from D6653 memory card.
12. Simply install CM12 Nightly [z3] and Gapps on D6653.
13. After installing Gapps and CM12 Nightly [z3], you must go to Xperia Z3 D6653 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your D6653 reboots.
After Xperia Z3 D6653 is rebooted, you can test CM12 Nightly [z3]. If you are facing any difficulty while installing CM12 [z3] on D6653, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.