Are you using Sony Xperia Z3 Compact D5803? Androidbiits.com brings an amazing news for Z3 Compact D5803 users. CyanogenMod 12 Nightly [z3c] Custom ROM is now available for Sony Xperia Z3 Compact D5803. Previously, I have published the steps for updating Sony Xperia Z3 to Lollipop 5.0 using CM12 [z3]. Now the amazing news is that Z3 Compact D5803 users can test CM 12 Nightly on their D5803. Today, I will write the steps for updating Sony Xperia Z3 Compact D5803 to Lollipop 5.0 via CM 12 Nightly [z3c]. This is really an amazing news for Z3 Compact D5803 owners who are waiting for Lollipop.
I am hoping that Sony Xperia Z3 Compact D5803 owners will be able to install CM12 Nightly [z3c] easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Z3 Compact D5803 user, CM 12 needs rooted D5803, so it is necessary to root Sony Xperia Z3 Compact D5803. Oh yes, the essential thing is CWM recovery installation on Z3 Compact D5803. Dear, you can do all these things after unlocking Z3 Compact D5803 bootloader. Oh yes, you may face some bugs after installing CM12 Nightly [z3c] on your Z3 Compact D5803. Androidbiits.com recommends that Z3 Compact D5803 users must take a backup of their data before installing CM12 [z3c], as there is a chance of losing all data from Z3 Compact D5803. The important thing is Z3 Compact D5803 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM12 Nightly [z3c]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Z3 Compact D5803 got corrupted during this process. D5803 battery percentage must be above 74% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop CM12 Nightly [z3c] Custom ROM on Sony Xperia Z3 Compact D5803 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM12 Nightly [z3c] for Sony Xperia Z3 Compact D5803.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Z3 Compact D5803.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Z3 Compact D5803 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Z3 Compact D5803 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Z3 Compact D5803, you must transfer CM12 Nightly [z3c] and Gapps ZIP file to D5803 memory card.
6. After transferring CM12 Nightly [z3c] and Gapps, you have to switch off Z3 Compact D5803.
7. After switching off Z3 Compact D5803, simply disconnect your USB cable from D5803.
8. Now you have to put your Z3 Compact D5803 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting Z3 Compact D5803 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from D5803 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on D5803.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Z3 Compact D5803 screen and then search for CM12 Nightly [z3c] and Gapps ZIP file from D5803 memory card.
12. Simply install CM12 Nightly [z3c] and Gapps on D5803.
13. After installing Gapps and CM12 Nightly [z3c], you must go to Z3 Compact D5803 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your D5803 reboots.
After Z3 Compact D5803 is rebooted, you can test CM12 Nightly [z3c]. If you are facing any difficulty while installing CM12 [z3c] on D5803, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.