Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with Sprint HTC One M8 0P6B700 users. According to santod040, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop LiquidSmooth [v4] Custom ROM is available for Sprint HTC One M8 0P6B700. My dear friend, I have already written the step-by-step instructions for updating T-Mobile LG G2 D801 to Lollipop 5.0.2 using CM 12 UNOFFICIAL [d801]. Now the stunning news is that HTC M8 0P6B700 users can test LiquidSmooth [v4]. Today, I will talk about the steps for updating HTC One M8 0P6B700 to Lollipop 5.0.2 using LiquidSmooth [v4]. This is really a stunning news for HTC M8 0P6B700 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am thinking that Sprint HTC One M8 0P6B700 users will be able to install LiquidSmooth [v4] quickly without facing any issue after following the step-by-step tutorial published in Androidbiits.com. Dear Sprint M8 user, LiquidSmooth [v4] requires rooted Sprint M8, so it is required to root Sprint M8. Oh yes, the essential thing is CWM recovery installation on Sprint M8. Dear, you can do all these tasks after unlocking Sprint M8 bootloader. Dear, you may experience many bugs on Sprint M8 after installing LiquidSmooth [v4]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Sprint M8 users must save their documents before installing LiquidSmooth [v4], as there is a possibility of losing all documents from Sprint M8. The essential thing is Sprint M8 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install LiquidSmooth [v4]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Sprint M8 got broken during this process. Sprint M8 battery percentage must be more than 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop LiquidSmooth [v4] Custom ROM on Sprint HTC One M8 0P6B700 [Simple Instructions]
1. It is necessary to download LiquidSmooth [v4] for your Sprint M8.
2. Now, it is required to download Gapps for your Sprint HTC M8.
3. It is the time to go to the settings of Sprint HTC M8 and then it is essential to tap USB debugging option.
4. Now, it is necessary to attach Sprint HTC M8 with your desktop with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Sprint HTC M8, it is necessary to transfer LiquidSmooth [v4] and Gapps ZIP file to Sprint M8 memory card.
6. Now, it is necessary to switch off Sprint M8.
7. After switching off Sprint HTC M8, it is necessary to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is required to put your Sprint HTC M8 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is necessary to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option on Sprint M8.
10. Now, it is required to choose “wipe cache partition” on Sprint M8.
11. It is the perfect time to choose “install zip from SD card” option on Sprint HTC M8 screen and then it is necessary to choose LiquidSmooth [v4] and Gapps ZIP file from Sprint M8 SD card.
12. Now, it is necessary to install LiquidSmooth [v4] and Gapps.
13. Now, it is necessary to go to Sprint HTC M8 main menu and quickly choose “reboot system now” option.
14. It is the time to wait until your favorite smartphone Sprint M8 reboots.
After your Sprint HTC M8 is restarted, you can test LiquidSmooth [v4]. My dear friend, if you are facing any problem while installing LiquidSmooth [v4], then you must share your problem with Androidbiits.com.