Are you using Sprint HTC One PN07200? Today, Androidbiits will share a glorious news with HTC One PN07200 users. According to qmarchi, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop AICP 1.0RC0 Custom ROM is now available for Sprint HTC One PN07200. Recently, I have published the step-by-step tutorial for updating Verizon HTC One Max to Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM12 [t6vzw]. Now the glorious news is that Sprint HTC One PN07200 owners can try AICP 1.0RC0 on their PN07200. Today, I will discuss the step-by-step method for updating Sprint HTC One PN07200 to Lollipop 5.0.2 with the help of AICP 1.0RC0. This is a glorious news for HTC One PN07200 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that Sprint HTC One PN07200 owners will be able to install AICP 1.0RC0 effortlessly without facing any difficulty after following the steps written in Androidbiits.com. Dear PN07200 user, AICP 1.0RC0 requires rooted HTC One PN07200, so it is required to root Sprint HTC One PN07200. Oh yes, the key thing is CWM recovery installation on HTC PN07200. Dear, you can do all these works after unlocking HTC PN07200 bootloader. Oh yes, you may face some bugs on HTC PN07200 after installing AICP 1.0RC0. Androidbiits.com recommends that HTC PN07200 users must take a backup of their files including contacts before installing AICP 1.0RC0, as there is a chance of losing all files from HTC PN07200. Oh yes, the key thing is HTC PN07200 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install AICP 1.0RC0. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if HTC PN07200 got corrupted during this process. PN07200 battery percentage must be more than 78% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop AICP 1.0RC0 Custom ROM on Sprint HTC One PN07200 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download AICP 1.0RC0 for Sprint HTC One PN07200.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your HTC PN07200.
3. Simply, go to the settings of HTC PN07200 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach HTC PN07200 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your HTC PN07200, you must transfer AICP 1.0RC0 and Gapps ZIP file to PN07200 memory card.
6. After transferring AICP 1.0RC0 and Gapps, you have to switch off HTC PN07200.
7. After switching off HTC PN07200, simply disconnect the USB cable.
8. Now you have to put your HTC PN07200 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting HTC PN07200 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from PN07200 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on PN07200.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on HTC PN07200 screen and then search for AICP 1.0RC0 and Gapps ZIP file from PN07200 memory card.
12. Simply install AICP 1.0RC0 and Gapps on HTC PN07200.
13. After installing Gapps and AICP 1.0RC0, you must go to HTC PN07200 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your HTC PN07200 reboots.
After HTC PN07200 is rebooted, you can test AICP 1.0RC0 easily. Dear PN07200 user, if you are experiencing any problem while installing AICP 1.0RC0, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.