Are you a user of Verizon HTC One Max? Today, Androidbiits will share an outstanding news with Verizon HTC Max users. CM 12 Nightly [t6vzw] Custom ROM is now available for HTC One Max [Verizon]. Recently, I have published the step-by-step tutorial for updating Sprint HTC One Max to Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM12 [t6spr]. Now the outstanding news is that Verizon HTC Max owners can try CM 12 Nightly on their HTC6600LVW. Today, I will discuss the step-by-step method for updating Verizon HTC One Max to Lollipop 5.0.2 with the help of CM 12 Nightly [t6vzw]. This is an outstanding news for Verizon HTC Max owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that Verizon HTC One Max owners will be able to install CM 12 Nightly [t6vzw] effortlessly without facing any difficulty after following the steps written in Androidbiits.com. Dear Max HTC6600LVW user, CM 12 [t6vzw] requires rooted HTC6600LVW, so it is required to root Max HTC6600LVW. Oh yes, the key thing is CWM recovery installation on Max HTC6600LVW. Dear, you can do all these works after unlocking Max HTC6600LVW bootloader. Oh yes, you may face some bugs on Max HTC6600LVW after installing CM12 Nightly [t6vzw]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Max HTC6600LVW users must take a backup of their files including contacts before installing CM12 [t6vzw], as there is a chance of losing all files from HTC6600LVW. Oh yes, the key thing is HTC6600LVW USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install CM12 Nightly [t6vzw]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if HTC6600LVW got corrupted during this process. HTC6600LVW battery percentage must be more than 98% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12 Nightly [t6vzw] Custom ROM on Verizon HTC One Max HTC6600LVW [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM12 Nightly [t6vzw] for Verizon HTC One Max.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Max HTC6600LVW.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Max HTC6600LVW and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Max HTC6600LVW with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Max HTC6600LVW, you must transfer CM12 Nightly [t6vzw] and Gapps ZIP file to HTC6600LVW memory card.
6. After transferring CM12 Nightly [t6vzw] and Gapps, you have to switch off HTC6600LVW.
7. After switching off Max HTC6600LVW, simply disconnect the USB cable.
8. Now you have to put your Max HTC6600LVW into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting Max HTC6600LVW into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from HTC6600LVW main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on HTC6600LVW.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Max HTC6600LVW screen and then search for CM12 Nightly [t6vzw] and Gapps ZIP file from HTC6600LVW memory card.
12. Simply install CM12 Nightly [t6vzw] and Gapps on HTC6600LVW.
13. After installing Gapps and CM12 Nightly [t6vzw], you must go to Max HTC6600LVW main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your HTC6600LVW reboots.
After Max HTC6600LVW is rebooted, you can test CM12 Nightly [t6vzw] easily. Dear HTC6600LVW user, if you are experiencing any problem while installing CM12 [t6vzw], then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.