Are you using Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 SPH-L720T? Androidbiits.com comes with an outstanding news for S4 SPH-L720T owners. According to nivron, Android 5.0.1 Lollipop CM-12.0 jfltespr has been released for Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 SPH-L720T. Previously, I published the steps for installing LiquidSmooth toroplus on Samsung Galaxy Nexus SPH-L700. Now the outstanding news is that S4 SPH-L720T owners can enjoy Lollipop 5.0.1 via CM-12.0. Androidbiits will publish the steps for updating Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 SPH-L720T to Android 5.0.1 Lollipop CM-12.0. This is really an outstanding news for S4 SPH-L720T owners who are waiting to test Android Lollipop on their device.
I am hoping that Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 SPH-L720T owners will be able to install CM-12.0 on S4 SPH-L720T easily without experiencing any difficulty after following the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. CM-12.0 is available for Sprint Galaxy S4. My dear friend you must note that SPH-L720T owners will have to root Sprint S4 SPH-L720T in order to install CM-12.0. Sprint Samsung S4 SPH-L720T needs CWM recovery installation before being updated to Lollipop 5.0.1 via CM-12.0. Androidbiits recommends that SPH-L720T owners must backup their important files in a safe place before updating their S4 SPH-L720T as there is a possibility of data loss from SPH-L720T. It is essential to install Sprint S4 SPH-L720T USB driver on your Windows PC or Mac PC before connecting S4 SPH-L720T. It will allow your computer to recognize your S4 SPH-L720T.
Below are the instructions using which SPH-L720T users can install CM-12.0 on S4 SPH-L720T. Androidbiits.com will not take responsibility if Galaxy S4 got corrupted while being updated to CyanogenMod. S4 battery percentage must be above 91% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.1 Lollipop CM-12.0 Custom ROM on Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 SPH-L720T [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM-12.0 for Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 SPH-L720T.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for S4 SPH-L720T.
3. Go to the settings of Sprint S4 SPH-L720T and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect Sprint Samsung S4 SPH-L720T with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. After connecting your Samsung S4 SPH-L720T, you need to transfer Gapps and CM-12.0 ZIP file to the SD card of SPH-L720T. Then, switch it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your Samsung S4 SPH-L720T and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from Sprint S4 SPH-L720T main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on Sprint S4 SPH-L720T.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your Sprint S4 SPH-L720T and then you have to install Gapps and CM-12.0 ZIP file from SPH-L720T SD card.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your Sprint S4 SPH-L720T and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your Sprint S4 SPH-L720T restarts. Dear friend, it may take 17 minutes. After SPH-L720T is rebooted, you can enjoy CyanogenMod on Sprint S4. If you are experiencing any issue while installing CM-12.0, then you may share your issue with Androidbiits.com.