Are you a proud owner of T-Mobile HTC One M7 PN07130? Androidbiits.com brings a glorious news for T-Mobile HTC M7 PN07130 users. According to Flinny, Android 4.4.4 KitKat SlimKat [m7] Custom ROM is available for T-Mobile HTC One M7 PN07130. I have already written the step-by-step instructions for updating T-Mobile HTC One M8 0P6B130 to Lollipop 5.0 using SkyDragon M8 Sense. Now the glorious news is that HTC M7 PN07130 users can test SlimKat [m7]. Today, I will talk about the steps for updating T-Mobile HTC One M7 PN07130 to KitKat 4.4.4 using SlimKat [m7]. This is really a glorious news for HTC M7 PN07130 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that T-Mobile HTC One M7 PN07130 users will be able to install SlimKat [m7] quickly without facing any issue after following the step-by-step tutorial published in Androidbiits.com. Dear T-Mobile M7 user, SlimKat requires rooted T-Mobile HTC M7, so it is required to root T-Mobile HTC One M7 PN07130. Dear, the essential thing is CWM recovery installation on M7 PN07130. Oh yes, you can perform all these tasks after unlocking M7 PN07130 bootloader. Dear, you may experience many bugs on M7 PN07130 after installing SlimKat [m7]. Androidbiits.com recommends that M7 PN07130 users must save their files before installing SlimKat [m7], as there is a possibility of losing all files from M7 PN07130. The essential thing is M7 PN07130 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install SlimKat [m7]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if M7 PN07130 got broken during this process. M7 PN07130 battery level must be more than 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat SlimKat [m7] Custom ROM on T-Mobile HTC One M7 PN07130 [Tutorial]
1. It is necessary to download SlimKat [m7] for your T-Mobile HTC One M7 PN07130.
2. Now, it is required to download Gapps for your M7 PN07130.
3. It is the time to go to the settings of M7 PN07130 and then it is essential to tap USB debugging option.
4. Now, it is necessary to attach M7 PN07130 with your desktop with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your M7 PN07130, it is necessary to transfer SlimKat [m7] and Gapps ZIP file to PN07130 memory card.
6. Now, it is necessary to switch off M7 PN07130.
7. After switching off M7 PN07130, it is necessary to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is required to put your M7 PN07130 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is necessary to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option on M7 PN07130.
10. Now, it is required to choose “wipe cache partition” on M7 PN07130.
11. It is the perfect time to choose “install zip from SD card” option on M7 PN07130 screen and then it is necessary to choose SlimKat [m7] and Gapps ZIP file from PN07130 SD card.
12. Now, it is necessary to install SlimKat [m7] and Gapps.
13. Now, it is necessary to go to M7 PN07130 main menu and quickly choose “reboot system now” option.
14. It is the time to wait until your favorite smartphone M7 PN07130 reboots.
After your M7 PN07130 is restarted, you can test SlimKat [m7]. My dear friend, if you are having any difficulty while installing SlimKat [m7], then you must share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.